Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Mermaid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mermaid (917 Views)

Real .mermaid Pictures That Will Convince You They Actually Exist / I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Mermaid Is Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mermaid by Nephilim: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
I have been seeing this beautiful Mermaid in my night vision, a Queen with bodyguards and am stunned on how I became her lover till the point of her telling me that she won't let me go. I'm worried, is it just a dream or something to be wary of.
Re: Mermaid by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
One advice....... Quit weeds
Re: Mermaid by menxer: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nephilim:
I have been seeing this beautiful Mermaid in my night vision, a Queen with bodyguards and am stunned on how I became her lover till the point of her telling me that she won't let me go. I'm worried, is it just a dream or something to be wary of.
Maybe.

I just made a thread about just that, are you different from the character in that dream?
Re: Mermaid by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
This one strong o.
Re: Mermaid by Suspect33(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
bro go and read lastchild posts / topics, you should know what you're dealing with after reading em, unless u re lying
Re: Mermaid by Nephilim: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
menxer:

Maybe.

I just made a thread about just that, are you different from the character in that dream?
what thread is it. Can you post the link
Re: Mermaid by Nephilim: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Suspect33:
bro go and read lastchild posts / topics, you should know what you're dealing with after reading em, unless u re lying
can we be dealing with the same thing.
Re: Mermaid by Suspect33(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nephilim:
can we be dealing with the same thing.
I believe so
Re: Mermaid by menxer: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Mermaid by isidiwent: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
It may be spirit wife, destroy her immediately
Re: Mermaid by Nephilim: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
menxer:

https://www.nairaland.com/3933865/life-dream-within-dream
checked. It's not self explanatory enough. You just rumble over the you dreaming and the you in dream and you never came to conclusion.
Re: Mermaid by ichuka(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nephilim:
Hebrew11:3says:By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
So these universe was form out of nothing.that is the immaterial later materizes out of nothing.ot all depends on ur believe/faith in the particular issue.
Do you believe in your vision/dreams?
2.are you The Lord of your life,if not who is?
3.are you always in charge of your vision/dream world?
Also in John1:14 it says the Word became flesh and dwell among us.
Immaterial became a Man and dwell among us some thousand of years ago.
The result is still believe.
Re: Mermaid by menxer: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Nephilim:
checked. It's not self explanatory enough. You just rumble over the you dreaming and the you in dream and you never came to conclusion.
Sorry about that but the conclusion is for the reader to make.
Re: Mermaid by Nephilim: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2017
menxer:

Sorry about that but the conclusion is for the reader to make.
unhmmh, why not give a conclusion and lets know wer you stand.
Re: Mermaid by menxer: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Nephilim:
unhmmh, why not give a conclusion and lets know wer you stand.
Why not bother about where you stand and not where another person stands?

This is my conclusion, I am consciousness, whatever desire I am consciously aware of becomes a reality, either in dream life or waking life.

Now you know where I stand, go ahead and judge.
Re: Mermaid by Nephilim: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Okay o

(1) (Reply)

Use Of POS In The Church; Godly Or Ungodly? / The Largest English Israeli Newspaper Talks About Pastor Chris' Visit / Is Apostle Suliamon Truly A Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.