Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How To Earn 50-250% More Money From Your Website With This AI Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn 50-250% More Money From Your Website With This AI Platform (521 Views)

Blogger Or Website Owner? 600,000 Page Views Daily With This AI Technology. / More Money / Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 50-250% More Money From Your Website With This AI Platform by Teetomania: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
I came across this rare gem, and I want to share it with everyone.
Can you imagine making 2x more money than you’re making right now from AdSence or any other ad platform with the same traffic you currently generate on your website, even if you sell Ad blocks just like Niraland does…
Uh? Is that really possible?
Well, it is. Welcome to the age of Artificial intelligence.

It’s with great pleasure and lots of butterflies in my belly (for the good fortunes it will bring to your pocket) that I introduce to you Ezoic. A Google certified publishing partner AI platform that lets you continuously test and optimize the best combination of ad layout against content, while also improving user experience at the same time. That is, the platform helps you to choose the best ad layout for your website while increasing your revenue in the process and helping your visitors have a good user experience, as it filters out bad unwanted ads. This means reduced bounce rate of visitor to your website, more session and increased revenue. Yeah Yeah!!!

One thing you will notice quickly, when you let the platform run 100% of your traffic (usually you should start with 25% of your traffic to test out the platform and help it understand your web traffic and audience) is that your usually poor earnings per metric visit (EPMV earnings per 1000 visitor) will drastically increase.
Ezoic is all out to help publishers earn more without turning off their visitors. By tweaking ad positioning to suit traffic and user experience, you’re able to maximize earnings from your website.

Sell your ad space to the highest bidder

The platform has over 1,500 ad partners including Google Adsense that it works with. This means you will surely earn more from every ad displayed on your website at any point in time. It smartly filters the best option for you. Although, to get the best out of this platform, it will require a bit of testing and tweaking after setting it up (they have lots of tutorials that will walk you through the set up and testing phase, and a team of ever-ready support staffs to assist you if you get stuck anywhere), but it will be worthwhile for you. That I can promise you!

What does it cost to use the platform? Free, but not entirely

It is Free to use the platform for the first 30 days, and after 30 days of usage, if you don’t want to upgrade and pay premium pricing which is $49 for every $1000 ad revenue earned, they would place a small ad at the bottom (footer ads) of your website to cover cost, I would advise you upgrade after the first 30 days free trial as it would pay for itself instead of having them earn the money from your website themselves. But if you’re a major brand online or news website that sells direct ads, with more than 20 million monthly visitors, they have the enterprise edition for you.
I can only imagine what CC:Seun will do with the platform considering the 32,071,876 visits he had last month on this forum. But I can only imagine… Oh, you don’t know how I got that? Check out the third post on this thread.

One condition that will bounce you at the door!
There’s a minimum condition your website needs to fulfill: it must be seeing at least 10,000 visitor’s traffic every month. But if you’re earning with AdSence already, I’m sure that’s not a problem. Other than that, every website, forum, or app is accepted straight away. Oh, I forgot to tell you that they help you test and optimize apps too. Well, now you know. And if you earn through ads on the app too; it’s your lucky day mate!

There’s more details I can tell you about the platform, such as payments and other nuance details, but I believe it’s better you read more about them. Here you go!

Cheers to a bigger, better payday!

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Urgently Needed / New Web Design Tutorials On Nairaland!!! / The Prons And Cons Of Using A Url Shortener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.