Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc (669 Views)

How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Quitting My Bank Job And Travelling To Canada For MSC, The Right Move ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Abioyesamola: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Am HND holder is it advisable quitting my job for Bsc?
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by afuye(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bsc does not grant you automatic employement, Man. Enhance your skill, go for post-graduate or professional courses, get relevant certification be it in information technology, network with friends, prospective HRs and package you CV and u are ready to go.
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by drjustice17: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
like the other poster said. Bsc doesn't qualify one for good living. my friend did same and now after school, he is regretting.
Open university is there for you to b working n schooling.
Do loose ur job.

2 Likes

Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
afuye:
Bsc does not grant you automatic employement, Man. Enhance your skill, go for post-graduate or professional courses, get relevant certification be it in information technology, network with friends, prospective HRs and package you CV and u are ready to go.

Gbam! No more no less
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
drjustice17:
like the other poster said. Bsc doesn't qualify one for good living. my friend did same and now after school, he is regretting.
Open university is there for you to b working n schooling.
Do loose ur job.

I understand a BSc doesn't guarantee anything, that part I get, but why the "don't lose your job" caution? It's a 35k job we're talking about here, are things that bad out there?
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Abioyesamola: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
am only trying to play save because of my future and phd,35k aint my aim cos in the future it turns to like a hell is future not properly planned,ideas are welcome,thanks nairaland
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Doyin400l(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2017
na wao.. Is 35k money in this economy? Bro pls leave that job and go pursue the future which is ur BSc, never use yourself to compare situations.. Who knows maybe grace will fall on you after bagging the degree. Also, some people here that are advising not to go for upgrade to a degree holder hate you most. WHY? Because with your degree u'll have upper hand than hnd holder in any setting so far naija is concerned.
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
What's your main purpose of leaving the job for BSc? If it's to get a high paying job at the end of the day, then I'm sorry cause you're going to end up frustrated. That money you're gonna waste, acquire a skill with it and be self employed.

Nigeria is survival of the fittest.. School is not an escape route.. Visit www.entmirror.com for business ideas.
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Syphonn(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

Gbam! No more no less
YOUR CAREER: TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH

Changing jobs is an important decision in anyone’s life. Before you take the leap, weigh all your options carefully and in an informed way.

Falz, one of the most respected and fast growing musicians in the Nigerian music industry. this wouldn't have been so if he had not decided to drop his LL.B with faith and leaped to what he had the passion for. coupled with his endorsements and also being an actor, he has made it in life. Living the life of his dreams.

The decision to resign from your job is not an easy one. You can wear yourself out by turning the doubts over and over in your mind: how do you know you are doing the right thing? What if it is just as bad at the next place, read more at www.healthyfeedz.com
Re: Quitting My Current #35000 Job For Bsc by Syphonn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Doyin400l:
na wao.. Is 35k money in this economy? Bro pls leave that job and go pursue the future which is ur BSc, never use yourself to compare situations.. Who knows maybe grace will fall on you after bagging the degree. Also, some people here that are advising not to go for upgrade to a degree holder hate you most. WHY? Because with your degree u'll have upper hand than hnd holder in any setting so far naija is concerned.

YOUR CAREER: TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH

Changing jobs is an important decision in anyone’s life. Before you take the leap, weigh all your options carefully and in an informed way.

Falz, one of the most respected and fast growing musicians in the Nigerian music industry. this wouldn't have been so if he had not decided to drop his LL.B with faith and leaped to what he had the passion for. coupled with his endorsements and also being an actor, he has made it in life. Living the life of his dreams.

The decision to resign from your job is not an easy one. You can wear yourself out by turning the doubts over and over in your mind: how do you know you are doing the right thing? What if it is just as bad at the next place,
read more at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (Reply)

2017 Youwin! Connect Application Open / Ten [10] Small Things You Should Do Everyday To Be Smarter / Are You Jobless? Earn, Learn & Have Fun With Wordstar Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.