Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

I'm Afraid,Nigeria Education Sector Is DYING! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Afraid,Nigeria Education Sector Is DYING! (274 Views)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid,Nigeria Education Sector Is DYING! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'll be happy if this post can be moved to the front page.
Hi Nairalanders,and the general public,the bad behind the issue of this point system is more than the good and the rate of malpractice in this nation is seriously alarming and if care is not taken,it will render Nigerians' result invalid abroad. WAEC has now lost its credibility! Yes,absolutely!
There is this girl I know VERY WELL,I mean,A FAMILY FRIEND,she knows NOTHING,She CAN'T even spell words correctly! I mean,words like ''angry,Shirt,ground etc'',....I mean,empty content of the cranium!! I once asked her during the exam that was she sure she's writing WAEC this year because she DIDN'T OPEN HER BOOK ONCE,I MEAN,NOT EVEN ONCE!! She brought her question papers out for me,all the answers was correctly thickened with pens. She checked her result today and it's 6A1s and 3B2. She luckily scored 218 in this just concluded UTME. Now,she'll justle the narrow admission slot with those that used their upstairs and hardly had a 'B'. This is really alarming and something needs to be done!!!
Re: I'm Afraid,Nigeria Education Sector Is DYING! by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
That is present Naija for you @ OP. The girl in question must be a product of private school a.k.a Special center.
Re: I'm Afraid,Nigeria Education Sector Is DYING! by olaniyisamuel(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
*speechless... I was opportune to tutor(Mathematics) a girl in a private secondary school during 2013 6 months strike. She happened to always show awkward attitude to the subject instead telling me nasty words(pre-intimacy). Years after, I got to know she had A1 in mathematics(subject she never took serious), and even got admission to Unilag. Mehn, I was shocked.

In timi dakolo&cobhams voice *DO THE RIGHT THING

In eldee voice, *One day, he go better.

(1) (Reply)

Manners, Money & Technology Bootcamp With JSK & GAMSOLE / THE SYSTEM- Part 4 / No To Cult And Fagging Activities- CHTASU PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.