Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Profitable Business/investment Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profitable Business/investment Ideas (1516 Views)

Submit Your Investment Ideas And Strategies Here / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Business/investment Ideas by csandy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by godchildjayboy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op pls move this to front page, interesting topic
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by Makuos: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
ALTERNATIVE CAPITAL PARTNERS LIMITED brings to you an opportunity to save with regular interest payment on your savings in ACAP Income Fund. The fund is a product that encourages a savings and investment culture with
competitive returns above conventional savings products.

Minimum Subscription:
a. Individual N5,000(Multiple of N1,000 thereafter)
b. Enterprise N20,000( Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)
c. Corporate N50,000(Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)

√ Minimum Lock- In Period: 90 days
√ Interest Payment: Quarterly
√ Minimum Guaranteed Returns: 13.00% p.a
√ Account Statement: Monthly.

Benefits: Collateral for loans, Tax- free returns on investment, 0 level of risk etc.

•Subscription form can be downloaded from our website: www.acapng.com. Minimum guaranteed returns is reviewed every quarter in line with macro-economic variables.

For additional information, please contact: Emmanuel- 08067251843 Or visit our office at: 176 corporation Drive, Dolphin, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
csandy:
So I created this thread not to give u ideas, but for us to give ourselves good investment ideas. I was going through the investment section today, and to my amazement I couldn't find anything insightful, all I saw was ponzi schemes,mlm etc.
Am not saying ponzi scheme is a bad idea, no, far from it. When ponzi was really ponzi I made a lot from it, it paid me and it still pays me, but what it was about three to four months ago and what it is now isn't the same, the rush is no longer there, and I bet in few months only few would still be investing in it.
So what am I saying? All am saying is in these few months to come how can we be making money? What do we invest in to give us daily, weekly and even monthly returns aside from salaries that isn't even enough to feed??
Am a student, I don't earn salaries, I can't afford to do a white collar job and school, but I want to make money. The little I have now where do I invest it that the risk isn't 50-50?? When ponzi stops paying what do we invest in to earn money??
Let's help ourselves, if you have an idea please share with us
No insults pls

Av you heard of D9 and Questra?
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by Fxmanager(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2017
csandy:
So I created this thread not to give u ideas, but for us to give ourselves good investment ideas. I was going through the investment section today, and to my amazement I couldn't find anything insightful, all I saw was ponzi schemes,mlm etc.
Am not saying ponzi scheme is a bad idea, no, far from it. When ponzi was really ponzi I made a lot from it, it paid me and it still pays me, but what it was about three to four months ago and what it is now isn't the same, the rush is no longer there, and I bet in few months only few would still be investing in it.
So what am I saying? All am saying is in these few months to come how can we be making money? What do we invest in to give us daily, weekly and even monthly returns aside from salaries that isn't even enough to feed??
Am a student, I don't earn salaries, I can't afford to do a white collar job and school, but I want to make money. The little I have now where do I invest it that the risk isn't 50-50?? When ponzi stops paying what do we invest in to earn money??
Let's help ourselves, if you have an idea please share with us
No insults pls

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by csandy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by csandy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
slimany:

Av you heard of D9 and Questra?

Wat is it about
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 23, 2017
I have an opportunity here with me that guarantees you Earning 50% monthly profit/income of any Investments you made between a minimum of 10k & a Maximum of 100k
But you will need to pay me 10k before I show u where to invest your money to earn 50% of it. You are only paying the 10k for the info charge. and is a one time payment that's all.

Are you interested?

Call or Text or Whatsapp me on

Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by WealthBuilder01: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by csandy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
not interested....thanks
Am talking of real investment and not magic ponzi

EgJoseph4real:
I have an opportunity here with me that guarantees you Earning 50% monthly profit/income of any Investments you made between a minimum of 10k & a Maximum of 100k
But you will need to pay me 10k before I show u where to invest your money to earn 50% of it. You are only paying the 10k for the info charge. and is a one time payment that's all.

Are you interested?

Call or Text or Whatsapp me on

Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by iyerenath(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
That Questra is da bomb!!! I think u should try Winthrills too...these are both perfect definition of 'your money working for u'..

Oga,which one be D9??

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by Dollabiz: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by ToppSecret: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Profitable Business/investment Ideas by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Buying and selling of Fulani goats, we help u with d business and we share d profit 50-50. Trust me d most lucrative business ever. We buy from a ridiculously cheap source somewhere in oyo state, name witheld and supply canteens, buckas, butchers, abbatoirs, bars and eateries. We have d logistics, staff, customers, market and a distribution pick up. So its left to you. Minimum profit margin on a goat ranges btw 3k to 5k, turnover period for 30-50 goats, 2days max. So do ur calculation for the number of goats times the turn over in a month. With 40 goats, roughly U have 120k, at least twice a week, times 4wks in a month. So monthly d shared profit will be 960k of 480,000 naira each sharing 50-50

(1) (Reply)

How To Save And Invest Your Money Wisely In Nigeria / World Mobile Trade / A Reliable And Honest Stock Broker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.