Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Sheep Or Ram Breeds In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sheep Or Ram Breeds In Nigeria (654 Views)

Sheep And Goat Farming In Nigeria. / Different Goat Breeds For Farming In Nigeria / Sheep Farming Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheep Or Ram Breeds In Nigeria by IAIT: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a prospective farmer in the making, I have had the dream of animal rearing since i was a little boy and i am glad that my dreams are nearing fruition. I have done some limited research on some of the different breeds (Balami, Yankasa, Uda, West African dwarf) that are predominant in the Northern and Western regions of Nigeria, but i would like you to please share your thoughts on what you may know on any of the difference breeds. What i would like to know are their appearance, size, disease tolerance, meat production, and business profitability. Any other valuable tips and information will also be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pig Born With Two Bodies And Eight Legs Dies Minutes After Birth In China / Order 100gallons Of GNLD Super Gro Organic Fertilizer To Support Farmers / Please I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.