Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Good Morning Brothers And Sisters On Nairaland. Please, Friends I Need Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good Morning Brothers And Sisters On Nairaland. Please, Friends I Need Your Help (493 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Brothers And Sisters On Nairaland. Please, Friends I Need Your Help by uo1ac1301: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good Morning brothers and sisters on Nairaland. Please, friends i need your help. i have a hand that is paralyzed and shrinked and has been so for about 35yrs now, do you know any native medicine man who can help me? This is how my hand look like:from the shoulder to the elbow the hand is shrink, but from the elbow down to the fingers no problem at all,i even use the hand to farm.the problem i have is that the vein contracted around the elbow thereby pulling the hand and made the hand carry the shape of a bow, that is to say the hand is not straight.the only problem with the hand is the contraction of the vein at the elbow which stop proper flow of blood and i can not raise the hand up. please and please i beg you people in the name of God, if you know any healer who can straighten the vein for me please do not hesitate to contact me through my email address-balazomo@gmail.com. i look forward to hearing from you. God bless you all. Remember my email address is balazomo@gmail.com
Re: Good Morning Brothers And Sisters On Nairaland. Please, Friends I Need Your Help by bigtt76(f): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sad but no pix displayed here. You said you suffered this for 35 years? Why didn't you go to an orthopedic hospital?
Re: Good Morning Brothers And Sisters On Nairaland. Please, Friends I Need Your Help by uo1ac1301: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thanks Bross, infact that idea has never occurred to me. But please could you recommend any good Orthopedic Hospital for me?
God bless you.till i read from you.

(1) (Reply)

6 Indicators You Are Drinking Too Much Alcohol / MTN Foundation “what Can We Do Together Initiative” Installs Borehole In Enugu / Photo Of Sick Man Using Standing Fan After Hospital Runs Out Of Oxygen In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.