Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

"Anyone With An Idea About IJMB Programme?" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Anyone With An Idea About IJMB Programme?" (365 Views)

How To Apply For UNIJOS IJMB Programme | 2018/19 / Teaching Job At Rhema University's IJMB Programme / Ijmb: All You Need To Know About Ijmb Examination Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Anyone With An Idea About IJMB Programme?" by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2017
I really need help in reference to this programme,i would like to know their resumption date,how to register and others.
Re: "Anyone With An Idea About IJMB Programme?" by Invisibleojay(m): 4:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Come to our centre in Ilorin you will never regret doing Ijmb there my number 07062876622 you can resume by first week of august the application form is just #5000 naira success

(1) (Reply)

Graph of Poorest Countries By World Bank(video) / DOES Christanity Allows A Born Again Couple To Have Styles During Sex / Why Is There A Decline Of Nigerian Students In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.