Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Canada Migration: Urgent Help Needed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Migration: Urgent Help Needed! (608 Views)

I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / Migration: The Long Road To Canada / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Migration: Urgent Help Needed! by Bjaydjay: 12:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Hello Guys,

Please I need your help as regards my situation. Your candid opinion is required.

I am a 36 year old male with 3 kids and a spouse. I have about 11 years work experience , 2 master's degree. I am interested in moving my Family to Canada so they can have a chance at a far better life than our country offers.

I have evaluated my credentials via WES, done IELTS (8.0,7.5,7.5,7.5) and I have obtain a letter of reference from my employer. I am therefore ready to enter the pool.

Now the problems...

My CRS score with the married option is 410 If my wife ends up not writting IELTS and does no WES evalution ( she has an HND) and 434 If I choose the option that my spouse isn't coming with me to Canada .

My wife''s passport carries a false age and her maiden name. I insisted that we must correct the passport to reflect her true age before a change of name is done on the passport and before I can start the express entry application so that when any background check is being carried out we would be sure there are no problems.

The lack of a passport has inhibited her from writing IELTS and I have not been able to do a WES evaluation for her because I needed to be sure of the date of birth on her passport.

The questions ...

1. If I get into the express entry pool with the option that my spouse will not be coming with me to Canada (hopefully 434 will get me an ITA), will I be able to get the PR with my kids? And then later file for my wife when we are able to solve the issues?

2. Can I just carry on with the age on her passport and ignore WES evaluation since that would reveal her true age and get to the pool with a 410 score and hope Ontario calls? What are the consequences ?

I need your help please
Re: Canada Migration: Urgent Help Needed! by NCANpatroller: 1:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Solve the issue of ur wife b4 applying. Background check ll be done b4 PR is issued. Any discrepancy ll affect ur success except u won't claim married.
I hope it helps
Re: Canada Migration: Urgent Help Needed! by justwise(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2017

(1)

US Visa Experts, Urgent Answers Needed Pls / Air Peace All-female Flight Gets Rousing Ovation In Lagos, Abuja, Owerri / I Spent A Day In MOSCOW RUSSIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.