Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help (415 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help Me Answer This! / Nairalanders, Have You Close Your Bank Account Before,if Yes, Why? / Dear Nairalanders Pls Which Nigerian Bank Atm Card Type Woking On Paypal.thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help by Ignyte(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Good morning people, my name is Peter Jev. I jist graduated from school last week and while I was ending school I came up with the Idea of 'Event Creation'.

I started planning an event, I did so with Zero capital but somehow publicity hit me. The event was slated to hold today 21st July 2017.

The problem now is that, I wasn't able to raise some relevant cash and I am not about to tell an ENTIRE STATE that the event will not hold.

Long story short, I need a loan. I intend to repay you immediately after the event today. Please, if you can help add me on whatsapp: 07037524762 or Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev and I will give you the business summary such that you will see how much I am sure that I will be able to pay you back.

This is not a SCAM. I am a legitimate person that just needs help. I am providing means of Identity and all you ask for. If you live in Benue, I can come and meet you personally.

Thanks for anticipated help!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help by ipobarecriminals: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2017
sad go and see ur family, church memba or better still provide collateral Wish u well
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help by 7footre(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2017
So na today you realise say you no get money abi
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:
So na today you realise say you no get money abi
the thing weak me. Who wants to be an entrepreneur with ZERO capital? Na today wey the thing go hold him need the money to finance am. This one no mean business embarassed
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help by 7footre(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
agarawu23:
the thing weak me. Who wants to be an entrepreneur with ZERO capital? Na today wey the thing go hold him need the money to finance am. This one no mean business embarassed

Na tales by d moonlight abi sunlight wen him de talk... when him serious we go know
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help by ssolaoye: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
You can easily access loans in Nigeria nowadays.

Check out this list of online lenders;

https://invoice.ng/blog/top-10-online-lending-platforms-for-small-business-loans-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Alerts Confirmed / Ezer Media And Technology / 10 Funny Reasons Why You Must Become An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.