Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Pictures Of Rain From The Sky - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of Rain From The Sky (47542 Views)

Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by Abbeywest(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Sorry who took the pictures ?
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by thanknairaland1: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2017
the sign and wonder are seen every where now.
Amend your ways!!
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by permit(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
may your name be lifted above other name awesom and every merciful God
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by apox: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere in jos plateau state

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by DozieInc(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Wow ! Nature is beautiful... Beautiful creations.
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by SaviTar(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
lfleak:
the same science that says earth is spherical?

The same science that brought technologies and new invention.

The same science that created that phone in your hand!

The same science that created cars and airplanes and made transportation easier!

The same science that created medicine and improved health sector with ultra mordern technology.

I can go on forever.....
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by majamajic(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
dominique:
Wow!!! The zoom of the camera must be something else, making the distance between cloud and earth look like just a few meters apart. I just love nature documentaries

Cloud is not far from the earth
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by discman2k2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
kevoh:

Yeah and how in the world would anyone refuse to acknowledge that someone created that intelligent being? And who created that someone that created that intelligent being? Then we also need to acknowledge the entity who created the one that created the someone that created that intelligent being...
Hey, except u r misunderstanding me, i hope by ur "entity " u mean God, the Most High, 'cos thats Who I'm talking abt.
I believe in God, & as He's the Father Almighty, He's more than anyone can imagine in terms of Wisdom & Creative aptitude.

Dedine your stand, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by omari5(f): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
akeeen:
pretty amazing huh?

What phone are you using please... The camera is really good
lalasticlala mynd44

source :https://mbasic.facebook.com/omgvoicenigeria/photos/pcb.1510696912302426/1510696762302441/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4443774578
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by kevoh(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
discman2k2:

Hey, except u r misunderstanding me, i hope by ur "entity " u mean God, the Most High, 'cos thats Who I'm talking abt.
[s]I believe in God, & as He's the Father Almighty, He's more than anyone can imagine in terms of Wisdom & Creative aptitude.[/s]

Dedine your stand, bro.
Good. So how in this world would anyone not acknowledge that this god you are making noise about was created by another being, and the being that created this god was created by some other being. And then this some other being that created the being who created the god you are making noise about was created by another powerful. And this other powerful being has his creator e.t.c.
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by Leonbonapart(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Where is the rain supposed to fall from before

I just tire

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by Leonbonapart(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
dionysus7:
This is neither science nor it is technology, this is nature...however, science and technology just explains it. pictures like this are taken from aircrafts, without technology, we wouldnt be able to capture this kinda image and it only proves the explanations science has for it.

lol the arguments you guys give for the existence of God is naive and outright ridiculous...so because rain falls, automagically it proves there is God...we need an emoji for facepalm
now you will say you are intelligent but you are actually ignorant. Who cause the rain to fall? GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by lfleak: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
SaviTar:

The same science that brought technologies and new invention.

The same science that created that phone in your hand!

The same science that created cars and airplanes and made transportation easier!

The same science that created medicine and improved health sector with ultra mordern technology.

I can go on forever.....
the same God that gave man knowledge of science... Full stop..
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by SaviTar(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
lfleak:
the same God that gave man knowledge of science... Full stop..

God did not give man the knoledge of science....Satan did.

God's plan for man was for them to stay in Garden of Eden,wandering around completely naked.

They only had access to tree of life.

God told them not to eat the fruit from the tree of knoledge but Satan convinced Eve to go against God's plan and eat the ultimate fruit.The fruit of Knoledge and of good and evil.

It sounds awkward but if Eve hadn't eat that fruit,we humans would still be in Eden completely naked with no knoledge of science and tech.

God allowed man to use that knoledge but dont forget it was Satan than convinced Eve to eat that fruit.

So based on Logic....Satan is the reason why we have science and technology.
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by Skubidude(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Where is the rain supposed to fall from before

Abi o ask them again my sister.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by lfleak: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
SaviTar:

God did not give man the knoledge of science....Satan did.

God's plan for man was for them to stay in Garden of Eden,wandering around completely naked.

They only had access to tree of life.

God told them not to eat the fruit from the tree of knoledge but Satan convinced Eve to go against God's plan and eat the ultimate fruit.The fruit of Knoledge and of good and evil.

It sounds awkward but if Eve hadn't eat that fruit,we humans would still be in Eden completely naked with no knoledge of science and tech.

God allowed man to use that knoledge but dont forget it was Satan than convinced Eve to eat that fruit.

So based on Logic....Satan is the reason why we have science and technology.
according to the Qur'an..

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

From the above, its obvious Allah already have plan to create man on earth, but the incident you initiated above was used just to trigger Allah's want.
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by dionysus7: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
now you will say you are intelligent but you are actually ignorant. Who cause the rain to fall? GOD ALMIGHTY

I'm talking based on facts i.e what we've tested and ascertained that it is true, you on the other hand is talking based on believe i.e a theory we can't test, a theory you cannot explain how you arrive at it except that "just have faith" and you as an iconic mor0n without question believes it and having the guts to impose on other people a baseless theory. Im not asking much of you, im just asking you to think and start asking questions other than just spreading ignorance about. good luck!
Re: Pictures Of Rain From The Sky by discman2k2(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2017
kevoh:

Good. So how in this world would anyone not acknowledge that this god you are making noise about was created by another being, and the being that created this god was created by some other being. And then this some other being that created the being who created the god you are making noise about was created by another powerful. And this other powerful being has his creator e.t.c.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). / Deformed Sheep In Funtua, Katsina Causes Commotion (Photo) / Made-In-Nigeria “Spaceship” Spotted Along Sagamu Ore Highway. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.