Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo (40683 Views)

2021 AFCON Race: Eagles, Leone Stars To Clash In Asaba / Croatian Firefighters Missed Their Country’s Crucial Penalty Due To Emergency / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by seunlayi(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
A
F
R
I
C
A

WILL BE GREAT

O
N
E

DAY

1 Like

Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by bareal(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Africans are naturally wicked!
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Cant they travel by road angry angry angry
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by reuflair(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2017
....and we still say Africa is not cursed
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by successinlife: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2017
seunny4lif:
That's real bad.
Conakry, Guinea to Freetown,SL and Conakry, Guinea to Senegal are the worst road I have ever seen in my life.
Those roads are really bad.

But why Africa countries always treat their players like shit?

Guinea - Senegal road is bad but it isn't among the first 25 worst roads on earth,South American roads are terrible.Even China and Italy has death traps in what they called highway,steep roads from mountain curves and sharp bends are more dangerous than plain savannah pot holed roads.

Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by khalids: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2017
No going to say much...just see below

Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by faithfulagaz(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Na wa o, africa grin
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by juman(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2017
subtlemee:
Pathetic...why didn't they lodge them in a hotel even if it's 4 people a room? This is an eye sore
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by jobbers: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by juman(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2017
While some of their government officers in offices stealing big amount of money.
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by seunny4lif(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
successinlife:

Guinea - Senegal road is bad but it isn't among the first 25 worst roads on earth,South American roads are terrible.Even China and Italy has death traps in what they called highway,steep roads from mountain curves and sharp bends are more dangerous than plain savannah pot holed roads.

Those are mountain now
I mean real bad roads
Just like Nigeria roads but those countries road no get one sign of paint.
Only the Senegal road make sense and inside Free town .
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by GistFullGround: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
OneHead:
Here are photos of our footballers, players of the National Team-Leone Stars sleeping on the floor at an Airport in Conakry, Guinea after missing their flight to Senegal.

They travelled by road to Conakry, Guinea and had some delays according to reports

http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/shocking-photos-national-team-players-missed-their-flight/

No Hotel or Motel near the Airport?
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by MTKbudapest(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2017
why dem com dey copy nigeria naw?
Na only for naija players flight dey delay
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by bedspread: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
O GOD HELP AFRICAN LEADERS.......
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by successinlife: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
seunny4lif:

Those are mountain now
I mean real bad roads
Just like Nigeria roads but those countries road no get one sign of paint.
Only the Senegal road make sense and inside Free town .

Oh!! i get you. Right that was before but better now,i was there December.Kounsitel to Koundara - Diaobe in Senegal is now tarred.
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by Temidayo9(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Ralphdan:
Africa is messed up
Naaa, Africa in not messed, African always display there messed Online for the world to see.
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by seunny4lif(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
successinlife:

Oh!! i get you. Right that was before but better now,i was there December.Kounsitel to Koundara - Diaobe in Senegal is now tarred.
Wow
That's nice.
Have you travel from Mali to Conakry, Guinea
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by larrypourl(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
This one na serious case ooogrin

Click my signature for quality leather loafer
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by kdmi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
I can see ATM machine close to them may it's the reason they prefer to sleep

But its very pathetic!!!
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by successinlife: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
seunny4lif:

Wow
That's nice.
Have you travel from Mali to Conakry, Guinea

Yeap very long time though,From park to Madina - Conakry.Bamako-Kankan-Dinguiraye or something like that.Cheap flights to Senegal always tempting to visit including Guinea,Bissau and Cape verde.Mali abit outside the comfort zone and very very hot.
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by seunny4lif(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
successinlife:

Yeap very long time though,From park to Madina - Conakry.Bamako-Kankan-Dinguiraye or something like that.Cheap flights to Senegal always tempting to visit including Guinea,Bissau and Cape verde.Mali abit outside the comfort zone and very very hot.
I like travelling by road
It's dangerous but it's really funny
Better suya for that road grin grin
I remembered eating just a plate of rice and chicken for 11K GF (200) grin grin
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by Kendroid: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who Curse Africa
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by UbChapter(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
That is called 'strandation'. Lol.
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by Ralphdan(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Temidayo9:
Naaa, Africa in not messed, African always display there messed Online for the world to see.

True though

1 Like

Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by vislabraye(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
fiftynaira:
Psychologically these guys will lose a match if only proper talking and counselling is administered on them all.

Not just psychologically, physically too. They would be too exhausted to do anything.
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by bsideboii(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
oh..my dear Africa
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by danosky91(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
EjimaQuintana:
Oh too bad....see talents hmmm anyway ftc
No ves Abeg how much B D exact amount seun dey pay 4 ftc?
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by queenfav(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Warris dis? Hotel finish for the Airport area?
Re: Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo by humblenature: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
saturday
russia orenburg vs baltika 1x 1.18 sweden norbby v falkenborg hanicap norrby 2 1.14

total 1.34

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out / EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.