Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Youth Action Summit Is Live At Unilag. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Youth Action Summit Is Live At Unilag. (511 Views)

Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / The Academic Summit Is Days Away - Here's Why You Must Not Miss It! / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Youth Action Summit Is Live At Unilag. by Frankestein08(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Hello guys, I actually don't know where to post this but since this is educative - this is my best bet.

I just saw a great event that will be holding at the Julius Berger hall in UNILAG and to the best of my knowledge one of the Top 5 apps invented by a Nigerian that took over the #Techplus2017 expo and conference event will also grace the event. If you missed the #Techplus2017 then here is another chance to gain an insight to an intelligent future at the #YAS2017.

The Youth Action Summit, a day summit meant to bring together young leaders, students, business and other leaders to demystify the sustainable development goals and develop deeper into the state of the world. This day is meant to inform, educate and bring perspective to everyone about the Sustainable Development Goals. Youth Play an important role in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and this summit is meant to make us. You also get to meet with organizations and businesses that will be in attendance.

DATE & TIME
Fri, July 21, 2017
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM WAT

Lagos, Lagos

AIESEC Nigeria Youth Action Summit 2017
by AIESEC in Nigeria
Registration is Free!!!

/YAS2017NG

#YAS2017 #AskAnExpert #Techplus2017 #MadeInNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Admission Without JAMB / LASU JUPEB Admission List – 2017/18 [1st Batch] / SIWES Allowance For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.