Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Come In ,if You Know More About SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come In ,if You Know More About SEO (1001 Views)

Google Launches New, Animated Video Series About SEO For Beginners / 7 Truths About SEO That You Wont Be Told Anywhere Else / No Magic About Seo. Say For Or Against Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by taiwofawole: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
The seo issues has being a problem , even though after purchasing YOAST SEO premium you still not rank in google search . Please explain better , Please help a bro , explain more about SEO . Even if i search for my blog name i do not come first in google search .
Searching for naijaloaded he has all his page there like this
pls help

1 Like

Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by AdeVikthur1(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Inbox me on Whatsapp : 09032845592, I'll help you crack your SEO wahala...
By The Way, check this ;

Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by webincomeplus(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
taiwofawole:
The seo issues has being a problem , even though after purchasing YOAST SEO premium you still not rank in google search . Please explain better , Please help a bro , explain more about SEO . Even if i search for my blog name i do not come first in google search .
pls help
Whoever told you that buying Yoast SEO Premium would fetch you top rankings is an i.diot.

All Yoast SEO does is to ensure that you've left no stone unturned when doing on-page or on-site optimization. Nothing more.

But your chances of ranking prominently in SERPs depend largely on factors like the level of competition for your target keywords, the uniqueness and length of your content, and the total number of backlinks pointing to your domain.

Even without an SEO plugin, you can rank prominently if you play your cards right. So, get back to learn more about SEO and do the right things.

1 Like

Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by taiwofawole: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
webincomeplus:

Whoever told you that buying Yoast SEO Premium would fetch you top rankings is an i.diot.

All Yoast SEO does is to ensure that you've left no stone unturned when doing on-page or on-site optimization. Nothing more.

But your chances of ranking prominently in SERPs depend largely on factors like the level of competition for your target keywords, the uniqueness and length of your content, and the total number of backlinks pointing to your domain.

Even without an SEO plugin, you can rank prominently if you play your cards right. So, get back to learn more about SEO and do the right things.
where do i start
Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by ayufun: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
You've not provided your blog so that one can help you and if it's the one in your signature, it's not loading any content.
Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by ayufun: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
taiwofawole:
pls help
Your blog is not active again but parked with godaddy, your registrar. Google don't index parked blog, hence your blog is not ranking again.
Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by MiztarOpra(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
pls help me too o, google is not displaying all my pages and posts I use SEOPROFILER www.prazblog.tk
Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by MiztarOpra(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
pls help me too o, google is not displaying all my pages and posts I use SEOPROFILER www.prazblog.tk
Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by MiztarOpra(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Come In ,if You Know More About SEO by MicroFuse: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
you are correct though but...

(1) (Reply)

7.9k Likes Facebook Page For Sale / Test / Please Help..my FACEBOOK Account Has Disappeared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.