Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

How To Clear Your Acne With Three Things - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Clear Your Acne With Three Things (736 Views)

Salicylic Acid,benzoyl Peroxide Or Retin A.. Which Is Best To Treat Your Acne? / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / Get Rid Of Your Acne And Black Spots With Our Locally Made Black Soap!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Your Acne With Three Things by BrownShawty(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Its pretty simple.

Buy
1) Tea tree oil
2)Tumeric powder
3)Honey.

Mix three of them up and make a paste with it and apply it on your face. Once in a week.

Goodluck having a clearer skin like mine..

PS:I can't show my face,its too early,had to use my tablet to cover it up cry that's what you do when you're ugly AF early in the morning,but y'all gatto try them tips out,it woeks

Re: How To Clear Your Acne With Three Things by BrownShawty(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Just incase you love the view of my tablet,it name is Tecno DroiPad 7D...the screen is so clear and sleek that it helps me as my own personal mirrow

1 Like

Re: How To Clear Your Acne With Three Things by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2017
I hope it works sha,will try it and I like the view of your tablet cool looks truly sleek

(1) (Reply)

Come Check Out Our Exquisite Photography And Video Production (photos & videos) / Zuba Black Friday: Hurry!! Get Makeup Artist Kit Of #46500, Is Selling At #43900 / All Types Of Ladies Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.