Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) (31046 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by thespokenword: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
how come Akwa Ibom had two representation?
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by Helentwitty: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
dakeskese:
FTC toh sure!

They are all beautiful. Nobody ugly!
nobody ugly but nothing concern me sha.. after all,they'll change number like efe
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by FTrebirth(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by Horlaz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aywire:
Brendance and Crusaders Limited is here again with the 7th edition of the prestigious Mr and Miss Nigeria International Beauty Pageant. The yearly event that has witnessed the rise of several celebrity models over the past years promises that years edition will be unique and surpass the expectations of fans and friends alike.

Earlier, the Pageant produced the first black woman to emerge 1st runner up at the Miss International World event through its 2015 beauty queen and pageant winner, Queen Mercy Atang.

This year, they promise to raise the stake even higher for the 2017 edition of the event tagged 'The Voice'. Participants in this year's pageant will stand the chance to grace, represent Nigeria at the Miss International World 2018, Miss Global world 2018, Miss Portada 2018, and Miss International World Supermodel 2018 amongst many other benefits.

The anticipation is high, the race has begun and it is up to you decide the fate of these contestants by voting for your favourite contestant to make it to the top 10 who will then move on to the grand finale to compete for the grand prize at the prestigious Ruby's Garden, Lekki, lagos, Nigeria. The participants were tasked in this phase of the event to pick a celebrity icon/mentor. The usefulness this task will be unveiled during the stages of the event.

Visit www.sussmagazine.com to learn how to cast your vote.

VOTING IS OPEN FOR 20 DAYS ONLY.

This information is brought to you by Suss Magazine, Partners of the Mr and Miss Nigeria International Beauty Pageant

See shortlisted candidates below:
our abokis no follow

1 Like

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by dakeskese(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Helentwitty:
nobody ugly but nothing concern me sha.. after all,they'll change number like efe

lols... no be lie
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by TopGunFighter: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aywire:
seun
this guy don win am already!
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by successfm01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ekiti kete
gbayi
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by HughJazz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
where is kano and katsina state

1 Like

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by 5ircreepy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ebonyi state always representing, enugu people sha...

1 Like

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
softwerk:
I can't believe somebody has this one as her role model angry

Ashawo!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

Bad Belle. Do you worth more than she is. Or do she spread legs pass you. Jealousy. Show us your ugly face and body full of stretch marks.. Hater
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by sam1990(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
I rep EKITI. Esther I see you my sister
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by speed40(f): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Anambra leading .... That's good .
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by devdanArthur98: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
softwerk:
I can't believe somebody has this one as her role model angry

Ashawo!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!
Take a good look at the photo on your profile and tell yourself who the real ashawo is
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by softwerk(f): 6:00am On Jul 22, 2017
devdanArthur98:

Take a good look at the photo on your profile and tell yourself who the real ashawo is

Why the hell did you stop taking your meds psycho?
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Oya nah! Trust me, I won't hesitate to vote you... ya obsessed
HERSLEY:
cheesy maybe I should try this out one day
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Wait ooo! wey Calabar contender grin grin
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Oya nah! Trust me, I won't hesitate to vote you... ya obsessed
thanx kiss
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by achieversbizpro(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
gud lookng, wish dem well
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) by Aywire(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
i see some people already taking sides. lool. be sure to vote for who ever you support, its the only way u can actually help them win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of This Lady One Year After (Photos) / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) / Joshua Agai - Nigerian Male Model - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.