Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August (32002 Views)

Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos / Daniel K Daniel's Wife, Augustina Has Twin Brother, Born In Separate Years / Kiss Daniel Set To Welcome Baby Boy, Oluwatobilola Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by MrNollyzone: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nollywood actor and Meme creator, Daniel K Daniel has dropped his Bachelor badge as gen propose to his long time girlfriend on his 31st birthday.

The actor who turned 31 on May 22 decided to celebrate by popping the big question.

The actor who posted the news on Instagram couldn’t hide his joy as he told the world that the woman whom he loves so much has said yes to him.

The wedding of award winning actor, Daniel k Daniel to his fiancee, will hold in Anambra state on August 15th. Daniel got engaged to her on his birthday on May 22nd.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actordaniel-k-daniel-set-wed-long-time-girlfriend-august/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by tosynity(f): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
issokay...next
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Jaytecq(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
this Dog style again?

3 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Destined2win: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Shortyy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congrats in advance

3 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by markbosa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
I wish them happiness... #the lady is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by jashar(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
smiley
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by NwaAmaikpe: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Hope not to this girl?
He will soon find out that marriage is not a movie.

That girl will use her gapped-tooth and tongue to suck him dry.
She doesn't even look marriageable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Goldenheart(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniel Kayode my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Aburi001: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abeg when will Adesua and Banky W do their wedding biko?

I wan chop Rice grin
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by sanusijoyjoy: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
coolthe lady tongue style be like. .chai I don knack actor ago milk this guy dry ..d guy be like hehehe Dickson go fall on you.

me be like small small rain fall on you grin cool
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by room089: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Blaqruby(f): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by blackbeau1(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lovely. @ least he remembered the lady who stood by him through the years. I wish them Joy

3 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by OkoYibo: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Omo, forget!

See those lips, if that babe lick lips ask me for my ATM, I go use permanent marker write the password on top the card give the babe.

She looks like a girl for a good time but not a wife material.

6 Likes

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Elnida: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
those lips.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by cerowo(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hml to them
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good luck to them.

We have relatively cheap plots of land for sale in Trans-Ekulu,new GRA, old GRA, and Emene,all in Enugu with documents verifiable at the Enugu State ministry of lands.
Call:0-8-1-0-5-8-6-6-4-7-3*
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Acecube(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
ojigbijigbi
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by rossyc(f): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by okenwaa(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
The rate wey handsome guys take dey marry wowo girls eh cry .... e no concern me shaa//// #calmdown Spinall ft Eazi on repete

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Damminglola(f): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Pavore9: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aburi001:
Abeg when will Adesua and Banky W do their wedding biko?

You wan go chop their rice?

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who else noticed the fake ness of this girl's face?

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by kayowalemi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Old vegetable stew always get sweeter each day...kantinu chopping o

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by okenwaa(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope not to this girl?

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by ijomaSN(f): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congrats

undecided
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by talk2saintify(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by luminouz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Elnida:
those lips.. tongue
U am too...full n richly succulent looking
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by silver94(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope not to this girl?

So to your eyes she has gapped-tooth? You need glasses

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pending divorce
Re: Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August by sandrahnaub(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Beautiful couple

Me I sha don't want hear or read about una divorce o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proud Wizkid Responds To Haters / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday / Yvonne Okoro's Wild Clubbing Experience In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.