Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers (36425 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by MrNollyzone: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eucharia Anunobi is spitting fire on her Instagram.

Today, the former actress-turned-evangelist took to her Instagram to spit venom at church pastors/general overseers whom she says treat their younger pastors unfairly.

“This thing of sending an assistant pastor to start a new branch WITHOUT any financial assistance, asking them to go and ‘prove’ their ministry looks like wickedness in religious robe,” she began in her post, though she didn’t name names.

She went further to slam the daddy GOs who sit back and lick the sweat off the backs of younger pastors; those she says are sent out to grow their ministry without any financial support – “this is wickedness,” Anunobi says.⁠⁠⁠⁠

“It is your ministry, your responsibility, your vision and you should also be part of the provision. Let’s be real and truthful to ourselves. Let our conscience judge this thing,” Anunobi continued in her rant.

Anunobi rose to fame for her explicit bathroom scene with Zack Orji in the mid-90s Nollywood flick Glamour Girls, which remains one of the most controversial scenes in the movie industry.

Now, she is an evangelist but still carries that fiery persona her fans all over the whole world had learned to love. We wonder who triggered this tirade; we pity them already. LOL

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-eucharia-anuobi-attacks-nigerian-pastors-daddy-g-os/

12 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by dahunsy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# word#

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bitter Trust.....

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Came: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Must they always bring up the professional role she played with zack.... Na wa oooooo....na true you talk jare my sister.....Church matter don dey turn Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by rossyc(f): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Church business... The truth they say is bitter but must be said.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Caustics: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by holatin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
spitting fire, is she a dragon from game of throne ?

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by NwaAmaikpe: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

I can't take a woman cougar whose kpekus was publicly massaged by Zach Orji seriously.

Why is she crying more than the bereaved
If she so loves her 'young' fûckboy pastor...she should continue catering for him and leave the G.O out of this.

What does she know about the church?
That is the pastoral training for Pentecostal churches. That's why you see pastors with flaming hot-red eyes hunting for offering and tithes.

It's what makes them tough,
This is what makes them more concerned about financial contribution.
This is what motivates the never-ending 'giving' sermon series.

It's just like complaining that a young army recruit is being drilled so hard.
That's the training that makes them act like wild animals when relating with civilians.

Eucharia should hold her peace,
God will judge those greedy G.Os who only think about their pocket and see the church as a business investment.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by HottestFire: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
rossyc:
Church business... The truth they say is bitter but must be said.

Leave church business to those that sees it as a business but truth be told you've got to prove your calling.

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by cristianisraeli: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
i hate those pastors and men of God with private jets and private everything.yes am talking to ur pastors..i dont need to go thru any pastor i can pray to God anywhere..i tot they are supposed to be following the foot steps of our lord jesus..but no they want to enjoy on earth because they know they cant use jets in heaven,and please dont tell me this isnt medieval ages..at least live a modest life like the current pope..they keep milking the poor..pope day for rome,imam they for mecca and archbishop they for london.FELA

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Integrityfarms(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
When people are after their Belle in the name of ministry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by teelaw4life(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
That's the business of religion. What were you expecting?

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by kerryjossy(f): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Making sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Badboiz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Zita55:
Bitter Trust.....

Guess you meant to say Truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Peterosky(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Zita55:
Bitter Trust.....
.It can as well be bitter truth. What do you think?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Primusinterpares(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fact...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by chuose2: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
THESE OVERSEERS ARE ALL ROGUES LOOKING FOR MONEY!

HERE THIS SHOWS THAT ALL ADEBOYE WANTS IS MORE MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

HERE IS SHOWS HOW ADEBOYE SOLD US FOR MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Religion.

A house of cards.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by ALAYORMII: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Go start ur own church and become mummy G.O

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by point5: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Long long time Lalasticlala...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by chuose2: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
ADEBOYE IN HIS QUEST FOR MONEY DEMANDS YOU GIVE IN DOLLARS

NO BE ABUSE ADEBOYE DEY ABUSE TITHING, WHEN EIN SAY TITHE IN DOLLAR$?. angry
Xeedorf:
Why I'm Even More Convinced Pastor Adeboye Is A Charlatan By Dr. Ijabla Raymond
"Sow In Dollars If You Want Returns In Dollars, And Use The Biggest Denomination" ~ Pastor E.A Adeboye
in "Open Heavens" Volume 12; 20 November 2012. (ISBN: 978-36079-4-4)

1). If you want returns in Dollars, sow in Dollars. Do not sow in Naira and be expecting a harvest in Euro. It does not work like that.
2). It is the particular denomination that you use that God will multiply and return to you.
3). Do yourself a favor by using the biggest denominations so as to get the greatest harvest

For the reader's convenience, I have captured the entire exhortation in three screenshots.

The screenshots are for the people who refuse to believe Adeboye could ever say anything like that. They are for those who still believe the man speaks for, and on behalf, of God. They are for those who struggle to accept that the entire Redeemed Church enterprise is all about money. They are for those who live in denial of the fact they have been lied to and scammed by the people they have trusted and respected all their lives. 

A friend of mine wrote: "The only way to sell a lie is to hide it between two truths." As these screenshots show, Adeboye's exploitative message is cunningly sandwiched between mostly benign exhortations and does not appear until the month of November, right towards the end of his book.

What exactly does an all-sufficient God need money for? Oh yeah, He needs it to fuel Adeboye's private jet. Adeboye and his fellow pastorpreneurs can resurrect dead people and cure every disease known to man, but they cannot cause money to appear from thin air to pay for their extravagant lifestyle - they need your money for that. 

How can anyone justify buying a private jet with the donations of people who cannot send their children to school, afford hospital bills or even eat three square meals a day? The pope does not own a private jet even though he heads the largest church in the world. Neither does the British Prime Minister, the head of one of the most powerful countries in the world. It is difficult to see that our jet-flying pastors have more important jobs than these individuals. As I said in a previous article, their message lacks the power to transform our society. Corruption and poverty remain endemic in our society although there is a church or a mosque on practically every Nigerian street. What then is so urgent and special about their message that requires a private jet to spread around the world? 

If this were truly about spreading the gospel of Jesus then where better to fly to than Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia? Perhaps, the witches and demons in the airspace over these countries will not grant our Holy Ghost-filled pastorpreneurs permission to land their jets. It seems the ones in the U.S., U.K. and the rich countries of Europe are so impressed by our pastorpreneurs they have signed a memorandum of understanding which grants open access to the airspace over these countries. 

The fear of witches, demons, evil spirits, generational curses, and the threat of eternal punishment in hell fire is a potent tool in the hands of charlatans to maintain their control over gullible people. It is in their interest to garnish and perpetuate these myths because the continued success of their trade is reliant on the pervasiveness of these myths in society. 

Indeed, it is easier to deceive than to convince gullible people that they are being deceived. Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." In my view, only those who have been mentally enslaved by Adeboye and his fellow pastorpreneurs will defend the screenshot sermons, and they cannot be freed until they have come to this realization.

Ijabla is a medical doctor and a humanist. He writes from the U.K. and can be reached at ijabijay@me.com. You can follow him on Twitter: @ijabijay.

Interested in Advertising? Sponsored Ad
DR. IJABLA RAYMOND
OPINION

CONNECT WITH US
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
WATCH US ON YOUTUBE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEEDS
SAHARA REPORTERS
https://secure.saharareporters.com/2016/10/23/why-im-even-more-convinced-pastor-adeboye-charlatan-dr-ijabla-raymond

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397713_image3_png5fb6b9fb09f1795dc718ea6dcb234c98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397714_image1_png8d1e713769d527db2e65870145893168

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by crazygod(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't take a woman cougar whose kpekus was publicly massaged by Zach Orji seriously.

Why is she crying more than the bereaved
If she so loves her 'young' fûckboy pastor...she should continue catering for him and leave the G.O out of this.

Exactly how people in here don't take u serious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Dways22(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin Madam Madam
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by olowookerekemi(f): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ntin to say
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by SweetJoystick(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wetin she expect? Church na business these days, so If any pastor wants to starts his own, he only needs blessing and not financial support
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by crazygod(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
HottestFire:

Leave church business to those that sees it as a business but truth be told you've got to prove your calling.

OMG..... Proving your calling means you must remit a certain financial target without financial assistance in starting up in the first place?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by binsanni(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
mitchew oloshow at the highest other. fool fooling her fellow counterpart. mitchew.
make me too con go turn to pastor keh
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Peterosky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hhhhhmm. The way Church is operated

today by many men of God is something else. Maybe it's because some are called by God, while the rest decided to call themselves. But i just don't want to talk about this because there is time for everything. sooner or later a time shall come when the sheep shall be separated from the goat. Then everyone will be rewarded according to his works .

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by sexy74(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrNollyzone:
Eucharia Anunobi is spitting fire on her Instagram.

Today, the former actress-turned-evangelist took to her Instagram to spit venom at church pastors/general overseers whom she says treat their younger pastors unfairly.

“This thing of sending an assistant pastor to start a new branch WITHOUT any financial assistance, asking them to go and ‘prove’ their ministry looks like wickedness in religious robe,” she began in her post, though she didn’t name names.

She went further to slam the daddy GOs who sit back and lick the sweat off the backs of younger pastors; those she says are sent out to grow their ministry without any financial support – “this is wickedness,” Anunobi says.⁠⁠⁠⁠

“It is your ministry, your responsibility, your vision and you should also be part of the provision. Let’s be real and truthful to ourselves. Let our conscience judge this thing,” Anunobi continued in her rant.

Anunobi rose to fame for her explicit bathroom scene with Zack Orji in the mid-90s Nollywood flick Glamour Girls, which remains one of the most controversial scenes in the movie industry.

Now, she is an evangelist but still carries that fiery persona her fans all over the whole world had learned to love. We wonder who triggered this tirade; we pity them already. LOL

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-eucharia-anuobi-attacks-nigerian-pastors-daddy-g-os/
Eucharia let me tell you its hustling, they have to hustle. the GO's paid there dues too.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Her phone ba3 is very low
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers by Fkforyou(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Why she do face as of she want sleep for that first picture?....Abi na still part of pose be that?... undecided

Wait.. o when did she act a controversial scene with Zack orji. shocked, I've never seen it.

Anyway I'm not a fan of Naija film. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Osuofia, Chiwetalu Agu At Bianca Ojukwu's Mum's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.