Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Please, I Need Advice, Urgently On How To Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Need Advice, Urgently On How To Start A Business (521 Views)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice / Advice Needed Urgently On Starting This Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice, Urgently On How To Start A Business by smileshinz(f): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good evening dear nairalanders. Pls, I need practical advice, suggestions, on how to start a business. For successful business men and women in the house, how did you start your businesses, in terms of getting clients, adverts and selling your ideas to people who can key into your vision. Infact, I need a mentor. Pls help,thanks.

N.B-I'm not asking for financial assistance, just practical real life examples on how to go about setting up a business venture
Re: Please, I Need Advice, Urgently On How To Start A Business by NoLotty7(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
smileshinz:
Good evening dear nairalanders. Pls, I need practical advice, suggestions, on how to start a business. For successful business men and women in the house, how did you start your businesses, in terms of getting clients, adverts and selling your ideas to people who can key into your vision. Infact, I need a mentor. Pls help,thanks.

N.B-I'm not asking for financial assistance, just practical real life examples on how to go about setting up a business venture
Which line of business are you looking at.service delivery or commodity .
That will be easy for anyone to direct you on what to do in that line of business.
Re: Please, I Need Advice, Urgently On How To Start A Business by smileshinz(f): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
I intend starting with service delivery and incorporate production and sales of products for the self sustenance snd reliance of the business

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently / Alat By Wema / Instrument Calibration In Nigeria, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Congo And Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.