Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

List Of What You Can Buy With That Little Money With You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of What You Can Buy With That Little Money With You (473 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Best 4G Android Phones You Can Buy On Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of What You Can Buy With That Little Money With You by damaestro: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Have you been anxious? Thinking of what you can buy with the little money in your pocket,trust me you don't need to worry because that money can buy you a lot of things in no time even from your home.
Money is just a medium of exchange, why don't you now take control of that money in your pocket.

We all have needs and wants ranging from Accessories, Gadgets, Books and lot more.

Used phones

Quite a lot of people think it used Gadgets, Accessories e.t.c "which my people call second hand" are the one you can buy at a lower price but I bet you, not only them. You can buy a lot of new things at a lower rate. I know that what we want.
Read more https://lovegodblog..nl/2017/07/list-of-what-you-can-buy-with-that.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X6 White Color Variant Launched, Feature Added To Hide Apps / Amazon Shipping / The Tecno Spark 2 Specs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.