Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Should I Know About Happy World Meal Gate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Know About Happy World Meal Gate (673 Views)

Happy world meal gate / Happy World Meal Gate FAST TRACK / Happy World Meal Gate In Partnership With Dangote, Nestle And PZ Cussons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Know About Happy World Meal Gate by LEAD1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
[center]Should I join HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE[/center]

INTRO:

Happy World Meal Gate is a passionate and dynamic Multi Level Marketing (MLM) company of African extraction on a mission to bring smiles to peoples faces.

Happy world meal gate believe hunger and malnutrition are a global threat and a monstrous emergency which must be tackled decisively and without delay.

According to happy world meal gate

This can only be fully achieved via the provision of food which is obviously a basic human right as enshrined in the United Nations (UN) human rights charter.

Happy world meal gate is proffering a sustainable food/reward system which embraces civil servants, traders, artisans, pensioners, farmers, students and a wide array of low income earners and ensures that as soon as anyone registers on the portal and meet the requirements; they are rewarded, also generate much needed income and in the process drive their feeding expenses to the barest minimum.

A perfect opportunity at the right time.
Re: What Should I Know About Happy World Meal Gate by LEAD1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
LEAD1:
[center]Should I join HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE[/center]

INTRO:

Happy World Meal Gate is a passionate and dynamic Multi Level Marketing (MLM) company of African extraction on a mission to bring smiles to peoples faces.

Happy world meal gate believe hunger and malnutrition are a global threat and a monstrous emergency which must be tackled decisively and without delay.

According to happy world meal gate

This can only be fully achieved via the provision of food which is obviously a basic human right as enshrined in the United Nations (UN) human rights charter.

Happy world meal gate is proffering a sustainable food/reward system which embraces civil servants, traders, artisans, pensioners, farmers, students and a wide array of low income earners and ensures that as soon as anyone registers on the portal and meet the requirements; they are rewarded, also generate much needed income and in the process drive their feeding expenses to the barest minimum.

A perfect opportunity at the right time.

First Stage:

����

Farms Stage - Registration

At Stage 1, all rewards are in FOOD ITEMS via the concept of ‘Feed yourself and help feed others’.

Referral Bonus: $6.4
Level Bonus (LB):$38.4
Complete Stage (CS):$16.

NB: Payment at FARMS STAGE are in FOOD ITEMS..

Re: What Should I Know About Happy World Meal Gate by LEAD1(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2017
LEAD1:

First Stage:

����

Farms Stage - Registration

At Stage 1, all rewards are in FOOD ITEMS via the concept of ‘Feed yourself and help feed others’.

Level Bonus (LB):$38.4
Complete Stage (CS):$16.

NB: Payment at FARMS STAGE are in FOOD ITEMS..

Next Stage Proper:

Green Garden

Level Bonus (LB):$224
Complete Stage (CS):$160.

NB: Payment at this stage are in FOOD ITEMS.

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Your Business To The World?- Get SEO Friendly Business Website! / Orange Drink Production Will Make You Tons Of Cash In Nigeria. Learn It! / How To Make Money Selling Mtn Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.