Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

New Music: Ac De Bee-never Complain - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: Ac De Bee-never Complain (495 Views)

Mr Bee Ft. Mohbad X Small Doctor - E Get Why / Download : Teni – Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Ac De Bee-never Complain by ACDEBEE(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
The Nigeria RnB artist called "Ac De Bee" has release a new beautiful love song titled "Never Complain" never complain is a song composed,written and sing by Ac De Bee,the song says:no one is neither too young nor too old to love and beloved,therefore irrespective of your age-you are free to love and beloved because love comes from the heart and not from the mind.you can download and listen for free @ https://soundcloud.com/user704273016/never-complain

1 Share

Re: New Music: Ac De Bee-never Complain by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
OPEN LETTER TO ALL RECORD LABELS

I, EMYXCEL is officially ready for any musical contract /signing deal. The joy I feel each day singing and recording over the past 7years is unlimited.. Though singing for me started from children choir to adult then in St Andrews Anglican Church Apapa Lagos, formed an Acapela group of 5 ( Abike Victor , Izunwa Godswill Uchenna , Obioma Chidiebube Godswill ) called BLESSED BOYZ until 2007 when we all went our separate ways.

After that I worked with Regiz Ogb Akagha who produced my 1st song SHE2FYNE in 2011 which enjoyed massive air play then in Imo State, while in Imo State University..I was fondly called 2GO Ambassador due to my song then using the (Black & Yellow beat) just to entertain the crowd.

I never gave up because the flame & burning passion grew stronger as I qualified for interesting musical auditions but did not further like MTN project Fame (4times), Nigerian Idol (3times), Peak Talent Show to represent the city of Owerri in Lagos. I couldn't go because of my school exams..I eventually performed at every school parties/award nights. and i got the name (EXCEL) due to the fact that I drew the EXCEL working environment in a computer without missing a label in the drawing then in computer practicals GST 106.

My course mates started calling me names like 2GO AMBASSADOR ,FORTRAN, USHER, EXCEL..and I finally decided to bear the name EMYXCEL combination of CHUKWUEMEKA - EXCEL making (EMYXCEL).I was driven by same passion then i recorded other songs DEY HIGH, MMANYA DIBIA, ASEDEYHOT with another dopped producer named Yungroc Bbr . I was featured by my fellow musical artists, worked with SKIT NERO ( producer of ADANNA and STAY) & CHIDOZIE (producer of MYSTORY) and i also met another big and talented producer Mdee Ejike .. Who gave me trending beats like MYHEAD, IYAWOMI and the last one in the album not yet disclosed but will be revealed in time to come. I went ahead to make it and Album titled EXCEPTIONAL. Officially to meet with labels for signing.

I'm happy & grateful for my achievements. Thanks to all who has been supporting me!! even as I do not have any official music video yet but i strongly believe my time will come. As for my album, its strictly for labels but if interested to get a copy, buzz me!! Thanks & Godbless you all EXCEPTIONALLY. Download & Listen to IYAWOMI by emyxcel - http://topnaijamusic.com/download-emyxcel-iyawomi/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Skyrider - Ko Normal / Blaze Z - Overload Ft. Kenny Exy / Tum Hi Ho Aashiqui 2 Full Piano Song HD |piano Cover| Zin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.