Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen (88392 Views)

Winners Of Nigerian University Carnival (TNUC) Queen And King 2018 / Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant / The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by free2ryhme: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Wetin be dis one
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Ichietome: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:

You are free to ask anything i will not think otherwise.

And some Almajaris are not killers, you should not judge by what your people say about north, see for yourself first.

from your write up and the way you are exaggerating about the negative act of almajiri, i can say you have never set your foot in northern part of the country.

I state my opinion the only mistake i did was, i generalized it, instead i should have say "Muslim girls wouldn't participate in such act"
Nigeria is a secular country
BOKO HARAM
farouk0403:

And some Almajaris are not killers, you should not judge by what your people say about north, see for yourself first.

from your write up and the way you are exaggerating about the negative act of almajiri, i can say you have never set your foot in northern part of the country.

I state my opinion the only mistake i did was, i generalized it, instead i should have say "Muslim girls wouldn't participate in such act"
BOKO HARAM
farouk0403:

BOKO HARAM
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Fake hair, wig and fake eye lashes galore, them fake hairs smells like shiit! embarassed
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Raskasal(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2017
I just hope they organizers didn't make them undergo lesbianism which they will end up leaking
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Raskasal(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2017
I just hope they organizers didn't make them undergo same sex practice which they will end up leaking
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
More

Check ur PM pls... Good morning
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by mamachizzy(f): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:
North doesn't participate in such indecent act.
hahahhah this got me laughing like kilode. u guys marry babies as wives, grown men rape small boys, u kill and maim people and u dare say this
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by zcee: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bunch of sluts.
It's a known fact, you can't win without some form of ethical, moral or sexual compromise.

All beautyqueens,
All beauty pageant contestants are sluts....
Either way...they compromise sexually.

Organizers handle their brezz and they just smile because of the crown.I dey tel u guy, anyway na way sha

And some idiots brag about being married to one ex beautyqueen.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by zcee: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=zcee post=58712009][/quote] I dey tel u you guy, any way na hustle
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by refreshrate: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:

It's OK for you to yarn dust but when you get served with your own dish...anyway thank God sense finally fell on you. Good to know you realised your "mistake"
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Pain(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Nigerian Beauty is Crashing Like the Naira undecided
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by RSVP: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
SmoothNigerian:

It's called "space booking". wink

Never been lucky to do dat but can I book some space in you right now? wink

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by farouk0403(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2017
mamachizzy:
hahahhah this got me laughing like kilode. u guys marry babies as wives, grown men rape small boys, u kill and maim people and u dare say this

Is it your life or ours? why not face your front, your are not from north i won't reply you further

1 Like

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by farouk0403(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Ichietome:

BOKO HARAM
BOKO HARAM

BOKO HARAM

I don't reply nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by limitless777(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:
North wouldn't participate in such an indecent act.

If you are not from north don't qoute me, is it by force to westernize our Lifestyle?

Western people doesn't like copycats, they life unique culture and way of dressing, that's why they prefer to be our allies despite the fact that you people are western wannabe.

I have seen how you people are shouting on top of your voices just because Tony blair visited El Rufai in kaduna state of recent, and when John kerry visited Sultan of sokoto.

I rep Arewa.

WORD Sir.
That's the bitter truth in this brainless fuuuls down south. A Nigerian University Beauty pageantry How does this help our development or educational/academic advancement
Lack of positive sense of priority and the reasons why backwardness will be a regular for the common 9ija man.

PS:
I hate the promotion of ethnic chauvinism in any form and way, I believe Nigeria is a combination of several ethnic groups and so where you "rep" is inconsequential.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Ekelvin419: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2017
perdollar:
passive jihadist better join bokoharam
That guy is an end time arewa youth member. Too prone to violence at the slightest provocation. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by riyanxeally(f): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2017
wait n see nxt one ll be Bleep queen
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by farouk0403(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2017
limitless777:

WORD Sir.
That's the bitter truth in this brainless fuuuls down south. A Nigerian University Beauty pageantry How does this help our development or educational/academic advancement
Lack of positive sense of priority and the reasons why backwardness will be a regular for the common 9ija man.

PS:
I hate the promotion of ethnic chauvinism in any form and way, I believe Nigeria is a combination of several ethnic groups and so where you "rep" is inconsequential.

ok sir noted
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Michael004: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Beauty Pageant emerges Beauty Queens that that will host the biggest Awareness Carnival in Africa. It is the first world Cancer awareness university Carnival project in Africa.

The pageant which held over the weekend in Federal Capital territory (FCT), featured 32 beautiful Contestants who battled for the ultimate Crown.

Winners & their Position

Okoroafor Chinaza- The Nigerian University Carnival Queen 2017

Favour Esosa- TNUCQ Northern Nig 2017

Ezekiel Princess - TNUCQ Southern Nig 2017

Terra Bahago - TNUCQ North East Nig 2017

Nkadi Jecintha- TNUCQ North West Nig 2017

Ajiye Opeoluwa- TNUCQ North Central Nig 2017

Isabel Idoko- TNUCQ South-South Nig 2017

Ube Evelyn- TNUCQ South West Nig 2017

Uluwakanwa Divine- TNUCQ South East Nig 2017

Oseghale Valerie - TNUCQ Ambassador 2017

The event is powered by Jhelp Concepts... Organisers of Miss Comely Queen Nigeria, Princess of Hope Nigeria & Abuja int\'l fashion Show
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/glamour-okoroafor-chinaza-emerges_21.html?m=0
Nonsense trash.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by enemyofprogress: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
The best foker won it
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Gwenevera: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmmmm...
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Ichietome: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:

I don't reply nonentity.
'North'entity... Lol Boko Haram
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by InvertedHammer: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:
North wouldn't participate in such an indecent act.

If you are not from north don't qoute me, is it by force to westernize our Lifestyle?

Western people doesn't like copycats, they like unique culture and way of dressing, that's why they prefer to be our allies despite the fact that you people are western wannabe.

I have seen how you people are shouting on top of your voices just because Tony blair visited El Rufai in kaduna state of recent, and when John kerry visited Sultan of sokoto.

I rep Arewa.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Nastan: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
I never knew it could be so easy to attain financial Freedom, in view of the prevailing economic hardship.

Until

https://l./?i=nnastanlegacy@gmail.com
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by farouk0403(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:

You are on the internet posting from your cellphone.

It couldn't get any more western than that.

The hypocrisy of Northerners!
/

Stop limiting your thinking faculty, who told you internet was only made for westerners?

Chinese, india korea, and many Asian countries uses internet and they still have their culture and language intact

1 Like

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by vincentjk(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:

Mumu your foolishness no b here
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by vincentjk(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:

Stop limiting your thinking faculty, who told you internet was only made for westerners?

Chinese, india korea, and many Asian countries uses internet and they still have their culture and language intact

And who built the internet??

Is it a Muslimi??
Olodo
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by farouk0403(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
vincentjk:

And who built the internet??

Is it a Muslimi??
Olodo

Fu!cking illiterate, are chinese people christians? jews build the internet not christians.

And muslims have major contribution in Educational system, the likes of Algebra.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oga Ade once round-house kicked a salesman. Over the phone. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit / Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? / Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.