Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Step By Step Tutorial On All Graphics Design And Video Editing Course. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Step By Step Tutorial On All Graphics Design And Video Editing Course. (1857 Views)

All Graphics Design Work For Just A Token / Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander / Animation Software With Complete Video Step By Step Tutorial For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Tutorial On All Graphics Design And Video Editing Course. by coldtegs: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2017
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL ON ALL GRAPHICS DESIGN AND VIDEO EDITING COURSE.

Hello Everyone, my name is collins. i'm the creative director for Pulse.ng and also a video Editor, nobody taught me how to create great designs, animations or edit great videos, I learnt all this online, I have an amazing Tutorial that can teach you step by step everything you need to know about these software's:

1. Adobe Photoshop

2. Adobe in-design

3. adobe Illustrator

4. Adobe premier pro

5. Adobe After effect

6. Coreldraw ( as a professional in graphics design, let me tell you the truth, corel draw is phasing out of fashion, after using both software's (
Corel and Adobe illustrator there is alot of differnce, let me just point out one major diffenrce to you) You can work in adobe illustrator and
Photoshop at the same time, where by what ever you change in photoshop will change in Illustrator. If you want details send me a mail, let
me explain for you.

but i still use both software's.

This step by step Guide has a TO DO material, as the intructor is teaching, you have the same exact material his using for the tutorail, so that you can follow along step by step.

I did not go to any school to learn design or video editing, i sat in my house dedicate my time and become a pro in all these softwares.

This is what am adding for you with the amazing tutorials.

Instructions:

1. Send me a mail if you interested, then i will send you the prize of each (atenagacollins@gmail.com) my Number: 08166859171

2. Each software will be installed on your computer, depending on the one you paid for.

3. 3000 Amazing fonts for free.

4. first 30 people gets, HOW TO WORK IN FIVERR material for free. ( Fiverr is freelance website that you can offer any services, that's where i
started from before i got a job, and am still there)

5. The size of each Tutorial is 1.5gig up ( you can collect them trough mail or meet me in my office at Lekki Phase 1)

I will also teach you how to brand your self ( Have an invoice and quotation for each task.......... so many things you need to know.)

Thank you.

Link to my Behance page: https://www.behance.net/oghenetega

Re: Step By Step Tutorial On All Graphics Design And Video Editing Course. by softtegs(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
More designs

Re: Step By Step Tutorial On All Graphics Design And Video Editing Course. by softtegs(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2017
@jude lynda.com will give you 3000 fonts, and will also give you a 2017 crash course from beginning to the end
On each softwares with one on one to do materials. Please don't mislead people. I have use lynda.com, I know how boring it is. But still anybody that wish to use lynda.com the world is a free place.

And also lynda.com will not give you FIverr free kit.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

@jude don't get me wrong am not doing this to make money, beacuse i already have money. I am only doing this to ease the stress so many people will have to go through to learn a skill that can make you financially free.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On All Graphics Design And Video Editing Course. by ttaiwo09: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Judexman:
For just 2k you can get a lynda.com premium account to watch and download videos on any course you wish to develop yourself in, from web design to graphics to video editing, social media marketing and many more. whatsapp me on 07036001049
It is a real scam..... pls do not fall into it. He might give the correct details at first and then change it later... Na local scammer he be.
Re: Step By Step Tutorial On All Graphics Design And Video Editing Course. by softtegs(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2017
ttaiwo09:
It is a real scam..... pls do not fall into it. He might give the correct details at first and then change it later... Na local scammer he be.

No point talking to you, you have lost it already. You don't know a thing about life.

(1) (Reply)

My Journey On Graphic Design. / Amazing Sculpture Of A Fallen Angel Formerly Assumed To Be Real. / Can You Rate My Work "Crazykid" Photoshoped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.