Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. (3456 Views)

How To Prolong Your Inverter Battery Life. Effective Ways To Maximize Perfomance / Get Your Inverter At Installment Payment / Why Sell Your Inverter? Simple Solutions That Can Help You Enjoy Your Inverters. (2) (3) (4)

What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Good morning all,
so i want to share what I experience on yesterday with anyone that might encounter same.

what do you do when your excellently executed installations fail or doesn't give you the desired result?
Most times we do have some challenges with the end results, its ok but do not panic.

I did an installation of a NEXUS inverter for a client, A new inverter at that.
after i finished and feeling fly, it was now time to do my test run.
I switched on the the inverter on battery and booooooom everything was working very well, i smiled and decided to put on the mains so that that the batteries can start charging, the next thing I heard was pin.pin.pin.pin (alarm) I was very surprised i quickly switched it off, I checked my connections again and saw everything was in order. I switched on the mains again and again the pip...pin, i checked and saw overloading, devastated, I was like damn what could be the problem?
The client was like Oga abi the inverter on good?
I was silent. I decided to just stay calm.
After about 20mins, i decided to disconect the mains i ran the inverter on batteries and it was still working, haba, whats this i said.
I removed the fuse checked and saw the fuse has blown. I said this most be the reason, I changed the fuse and connected the main again, chaiiii, another PINNNN...pIn again, I said this must be really serious.

OK maybe the inverter has gone bad I said, then I said Let me open up the inverter to check, but first I decided to change the source of my mains (input) to a different source, and boooom there the inverter is working again, with a mild smile my nerves were calm again.

I decided to run a test on the cables i used for the initial connection only to find out that one of the cable was faulty.

I changed the cable and gbam the whole place was illuminated.

So I decided to share this with anyone that might encounter the same issue.

first calm down and run a check
don't panic remember to check your inverter with another main source and you might just be lucky as i was.

For those who have experience some technicality issue, please be generous to share your experience here.
Thank you
Quick Standard Solutions.

Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Good day everyone.
This is to inform the general public of our 5% discount on all our products and also installation cost.
Hurry today and be a partaker.

Contact us for your solar, Inverters, batteries, ups and all your alternative energy gadgets
Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
promo still on call qss today for your power solutions
Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
call quick standard for all your energy related solutions.

Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2017
Good day gents and ladies of nairaland
How's the family and work?

Remember to contact us this festive season for your Alternative energy solutions, IT Support solutions.
We are experts in solar, inverters, and UPS installations, repair and maintenance.
Wishing you a happy festive season.
From all of us at Quick Standard
Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 5:45am On Dec 16, 2017
As the year 2017 comes to an end, We want to say a big thank you to all those who transacted business with us directly or indirectly.
may you have a happy year ending. and also to those that we will still be dealing in the future, we say a big Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance to you.

not also forgetting the admin of the honorable forum.

Thank you

remember to call us for your power solutions,
we are experts in Solar, Inverters, AVR and UPS installation, maintenance, repairs ans servicing.

we also buy used or scrap batteries of any size and brands.

08163169605; 08020979952

#quickstandardsolutions

Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2017
As we walk in the last few days of 2017, we wish to say a big thank you to all those who kept us in business all through the year 2017.

We also want to use this medium to solicit for your continual business relationship in the coming year 2018.

Remember to call us for your power solutions.
We are Experts in all solar related solutions, inverters, UPS system, AVR's Batteries, whether its sales, installations, maintenance, repairs or consultancy.

You can as well call for a free quote today.

do you have condemned or scrap inverter' or UPS batteries you want to sell. call us today, lets deal, we do pick ups anywhere within Lagos or outside Lagos state.

Contact us on;
quickstandardsolutions@gmail.com

Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning nairalanders,
with joy in my heart i welcome you to yet another new week.

No matter what happens this week be focus and determined.

You will surely get there.

Remember to call us for all your Alternative power solutions,(Solar, Inverters and UPS systems).

We are experts in Repairs, maintenance, servicing and installations.

you can as well call us for a free quote today.

We also buy used/Scrap inverters and UPS batteries

Have a fruitful week ahead.
08020979952; 08163169605

Best Regards
Quick Standard Solutions
Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 2:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Think of Uninterrupted Power supply,
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call 08020979952/08163169605
Re: What To Do When Your Inverter Shows OVERLOAD During Installation. by QuickStandard: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2018
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Please remember we are still in the alternative energy business,.

Solar, inverters, UPS system, solar/telecom's batteries.

Sales, installation, maintenance, repair and services.

We also buy used or condemned batteries

Call 08163169605;

Www.facebook.com Longin|singnup,create New Account Free / Video: Gulf Of Alaska Where Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix / Top 10 Most Powerful Animal Bites