Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship (63806 Views)

9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures) / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
48noble:
non slay Queen
lolz
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Manbryto:

Holy Ghost fire. Your moniker though
Mtcheeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by blackjah(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
jamb fall on her
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
48noble:

some brains r not working

The brain of even mad people de work oo
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by 48noble(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The brain of even mad people de work oo

if a clock is showing 10:00 am in broad day light when its 1:25 pm...that one nah still clock?
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
why her legs get two colours iyam not understanding
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
48noble:

if a clock is showing 10:00 am in broad day light when its 1:25 pm...that one nah still clock?

Mad people calm. down n someone gets them pregnant.

they have the baby n comfortably take care of him or her.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by adetayo234: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:
My house boy adetayo234 failed all subject's. Adetayo234 hope you will emulate this adadinma in your next waec exams.

You mean the impoverished state of your generation has forced you to become a houseboy? Oh sorry about that. In the meantime, make sure you don't bite anybody in your master's house, lest you transmit your Rabis to them.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Jacktheripper: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Any school of her choice LAUTECH is still available
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by sultanodudua: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

You mean the impoverished state of your generation has forced you to become a houseboy? Oh sorry about that. In the meantime, make sure you don't bite anybody in your master's house, lest you transmit your Rabis to them.
My house boy this is what i caught you doing in the morning. I am not sorry for sharing this.

Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by adetayo234: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

My house boy this is what i caught you doing in the morning. I am not sorry for sharing this.

But did your mother die while being rapped? Didn't your father get healed from his immbecility? So, how come you have to become a houseboy to survive? Chai! This world is not fair at all. Once more accept my sympathy
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by perdollar(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
hahaha!! are u kidding me! u r dead n stl ur dick is a peeping tom. were do I get d pix pls.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by sultanodudua: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

But did your mother die while being rapped? Didn't your father get healed from his immbecility? So, how come you have to become a houseboy to survive? Chai! This world is not fair at all. Once more accept my sympathy
This lunatic lacks originality always copying my humble self . What do you expect from a deranged animal whom i took away his destiny. Try harder bit.ch
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Leonbonapart(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
oswaggiee:
grin grin grin...by their looks u shall know them
I dey tell you... No body go tell you say that gehl know book
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Peterosky(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Well done babe.
If I was a man this would turn me on more.
.And Your pix just turned me on. That is why i just want to change this your moniker to afangsoup because you look so delicious like afangsoup.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by adetayo234: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

This lunatic lacks originality always copying my humble self . What do you expect from a deranged animal whom i took away his destiny. Try harder bit.ch

You should know that people from broken homes, like you, are professionals in stupidity because of their minds abused due to excessive and extended misuse
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by sultanodudua: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

You should know that people from broken homes, like you, are professionals in stupidity because of their minds abused due to excessive and extended misuse
Rantings of a demented soul. Eyaah take heart.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by adetayo234: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Rantings of a demented soul. Eyaah take heart.

Did anyone inform you if how long you will run mad? Or will it be forever? They should at least have mercy on your soul and reduce your madness to say 50 years
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by sultanodudua: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Did anyone inform you if how long you will run mad? Or will it be forever? They should at least have mercy on your soul and reduce your madness to say 50 years
Are you still licking boriskys pussy, yes or no.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by adetayo234: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Are you still licking boriskys pussy, yes or no.

I don't think any deliverance will ever save you. So, you've taken your insatiable sexual lust to bobrisky?! shocked. It looks like you will die without solution
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by sultanodudua: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

I don't think any deliverance will ever save you. So, you've taken your insatiable sexual lust to bobrisky?! shocked. It looks like you will die without solution
Are you still sucking boriskys ass yes or no.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by enemyofprogress: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
perdollar:
hahaha!! are u kidding me! u r dead n stl ur dick is a peeping tom. were do I get d pix pls.

Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Bitterleafsoup: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Peterosky:
.And Your pix just turned me on. That is why i just want to change this your moniker to afangsoup because you look so delicious like afangsoup.
kiss
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Bitterleafsoup: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrMoney007:

you padded body turns me off more
Ayyyy padded body? Dear nothing fake there wow my own is so moderate I guess this is a compliment thanks.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Bitterleafsoup: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
M2dX:
turn you on, you be tv? undecided
it means make me want to have a relationship.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
kkboy:
The best place for her is MIT Boston USA. She will be an asset to Nigeria in future. Not Nigeria university where some useless lecturers will kill her talents
Even with that 9As getting into MIT will be extremely difficult. She's gonna have to compete with the most brilliant people from the sub region.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Butterworth:

She was awarded a scholarship to study at any university of her choice, home or abroad. 25 million naira is nothing cmpare to that offer. Do you know how much students pays in Massachusetts university or Oxford university? Find out and compare your 25 million worthless Naira to it.
MIT has a need blind admissions policy. If you are admitted and your parents cannot afford to pay the fees you get offered a full ride.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by davidflames(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
KennedyNwaodu:
9A's...So we should fry kunu abi? Not a hater tho.

U SURE??!
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by MrMoney007: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Ayyyy padded body? Dear nothing fake there wow my own is so moderate I guess this is a compliment thanks.
It'll be a compliment when I check it out myself.
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Philadelphia: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
042report:
Just this morning we got the news of a young girl name Chimnecherem Cynthia A. who made 9As in her SSCE in Enugu North senatorial zone, few notable leaders like Amarachi Atamah and Charles Ogbu celebrated her on their walls, just like a philanthropist, an advocate for a New Nigeria decided in his magnanimity to award her university education scholarship to any school of her choice.

More Details @http://www.042report.com/2017/07/omg-see-what-this-girl-got-for-having.html

Let those tribalistic people come here now and shout Igbos na! You no go see them here. Enemies of progress
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by M2dX(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
are you not having any one?
Re: Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship by Bitterleafsoup: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrMoney007:

It'll be a compliment when I check it out myself.
badooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.