Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

“I Should Have Cheated” – Cried A Waec Candidate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “I Should Have Cheated” – Cried A Waec Candidate (441 Views)

HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System / Meaning Of CD Number On A WAEC Certificate / "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Should Have Cheated” – Cried A Waec Candidate by russman: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017

Following the recent release of WAEC results nationwide, there have been viral reports of good ones, bad ones, extremely good ones, and some really bad ones
Now, a young Nigerian man identified as Lyambee Sade Aorabee, has been reported heartbroken and left in a vulnerable state after he found out which category he belonged to..
The young man, though broken, took to his social media page to share the result with his friends and family.
He did this while attaching a strong caption to the uploaded result. From the way he wrote, it was obvious that the young man had given up on himself and has accepted defeat.
He apologized to his mother while acknowledging the fact that he has let her down. He also mentioned that could have cheated but his ego would not let him stoop that low.

He wrote on Facebook;

“Always knew I was the dull one. I’m sorry mama! I didn’t make it. Should’ve cheated — but no, ego and self righteousness got the better of me”

See his waec result here http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/07/cheated-cried-waec-candidate/
Re: “I Should Have Cheated” – Cried A Waec Candidate by greatnaija01: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
he is just learning to be a NIGERIAN.... his leaders cheated, even in his class those who cheated have gone to churches to give testimonies and sow seeds to some "prophets".... CHEATING is a grand branded ART here in nigeria and you are only guilty if you are CAUGHT. If he has the right technology, HE WILL BE ABLE TO CHEAT ENDLESSLY AND SOMEDAY MAKE A FIRST CLASS.

2 Likes

Re: “I Should Have Cheated” – Cried A Waec Candidate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
[color=][/color] ok

(1) (Reply)

Political Science Or Law? / Admission / The Effects Of Juvenile Delinquency On The Learning Of The Children In Primary S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.