Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand (646 Views)

Digital Marketing- Free Product/service Advertising / Learn Email List Building Here on Nairaland / How To Generate Big Website Traffic With Forum Marketing Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Ignyte(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
My name is Peter Jev, I am a creative and I own one of the only few Creative service agencies in the country.

Anyways, a few years ago I was opportuned to learn HTML and CSS here and that experience changed my life. I want to give back to other users and so I am creating this thread.

There was a thread on email marketing here two years ago but it was never completed. I hope I can give you relevant knowledge.

Most of my posts are snippets from a tutorial I made for sale. I do not want anybody to purchase the tutorial however because Majority of the things I will say here will cover the tutorial.

I'll be right back with a guide as to what we shall be discussing.
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by delishpot: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
I have parked here
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Ignyte(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
For starters we'll be looking at;

1. EMAIL MARKETING – OVERVIEW
a. What is Email Marketing?
b. Why Should We Do Email Marketing?
c. How to Do Email Marketing?
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ride on my nigga. I'm right here
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Ignyte(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
In this tutorial, we will be focusing on the world of "Email Marketing". There are many
reasons why email marketing is a must-have in your digital marketing strategy. We will
discuss how experts have used email marketing as a core tactic in their digital
strategies.

The very first question that arises in our mind is – What is Email Marketing?
There are many reasons why email marketing plays such a critical role in overall digital
marketing.

What is Email Marketing?

Promoting a business by sending emails and newsletters is what we call email marketing.
Today’s marketers need to do more with less. They need to connect with their audience
in a highly personalized way, while staying on budget. Marketers who are good at email
marketing can connect with their customers in a highly targeted way. They will be
successful in delivering ROI and revenue back to the business.
No marketing category has the longevity of email marketing. While some marketing
trends come and go, email remains the most powerful channel available to the modern
marketer.
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Ignyte(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why Should We Do Email Marketing?
Email is a tool that nearly everyone uses today, and it continues to grow and be more
prevalent in the lives of people around the world. There are three times more email
accounts than there are Facebook & Twitter accounts combined. Many of the top
marketers from some of the most successful companies across the world believe email is
the #1 channel for growing your business.
As a marketer, you have many channels available to reach your audience, but with
limited time and resources, you need to prioritize your efforts. Email Marketing is by far
the most effective channel to attract, engage and connect with an audience to drive
sales and revenue for your business.

How to Do Email Marketing?
In the subsequent chapters, we will be describing each stage of Email marketing in
detail. After completing this tutorial, you will surely be able to start your Email Marketing
Campaigns. Get your feet wet by setting up an email campaign. If you have a website,
put a sign-up form on it. Collect some Emails through this sign-up form. So at the end,
you can send some test emails to them.

So... are we ready to go indepth? feedback biko, let me know I am not just speaking to myself.

1 Like

Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Ignyte(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
The next thing we'll learn about is:
MAILING LIST
And under it, we have certain points of interest. They are:
1. What Is a Mailing List?
2. Collection of Emails
3. How the Best Sites Gain Signups
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Ignyte(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
A MAILING LIST:

A mailing list is simply a list of addresses to which the same information is being sent. If
you were a magazine publisher, you would have a list of the mailing addresses of all the
subscribers to the magazine. In the case of an electronic mailing list, we use a list of
email addresses from people interested in hearing about or discussing a given topic.

There are two types of Email Mailing Lists:

A. ANNOUNCEMENTS LISTS
These are used so that one person or group can send announcements to a group of
people, much like a magazine publisher's mailing list is used to send out magazines. For
example, a band may use a mailing list to let their fan base know about their upcoming
concerts.

B. DISCUSSION LISTS
It is used to allow a group of people to discuss topics amongst themselves, with
everyone able to send mail to the list and have it distributed to everyone in the group.
This discussion may also be moderated, so only selected posts are sent on to the group
as a whole, or only certain people are allowed to send to the group. For example, a
group of model plane enthusiasts might use a mailing list to share tips about their model
construction and flying.
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by osibenaezekiel: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Big up bro.
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by expert1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Go on bro .. this E-mail Marketing is what I have been looking up in the last 2 weeks.

I will like to add the strategy to my bulk SMS strategy to grow my customer base.

Thank you.
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Ignyte(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good afternoon people, due to our epileptic power supply in the country, I couldn't update. Before I move on, have I wished you a Happy Sunday? If I haven't, HAPPY SUNDAY!! Chill, it's a day of rest, spend time with family and relieve stress.

Anyways... Back to business.

Collection of Emails

The very first task for email Marketing is to collect email addresses of those who would
like to listen from you. There are many ways of collecting data in detail, but for this
tutorial, I will just give an overview of various ways.

Formula for Growing Email List
In analyzing the websites and techniques of some awesome email list builders, a certain
formula started to emerge. If we could break down the process of building a massive
email list to just its most basic parts, then it would look like this:

Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by adeshkhan(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Insightful, continue bruv. And thanks in advance
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Omobarca: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Thank you. Learning �
Re: Learn Email Marketing FREE On Nairaand by Felista(f): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Just stumbled upon this thread, can one learn email marketing alone, or does it have sisters and brothers in order to be well grounded.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Adsense No-reply Message You Get When Adsense Rule Is Not Obeyed. / Help! My Domain And Hosting Is Wasting Away. / I Need Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.