Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (40792 Views)

Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Reackless Tipper Driver Crushes Young Girl Dead In Akwa Ibom(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by dokJ: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
so sad! RIP sweet lady... but seriously I mourn d English murdered by her graduate friend Joseph Umo more dan I mourn her..
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by merits(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
she has completed her own journey in life, RIP preety.
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by sayentease(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Talk2Bella:
since I became a news addict, I am more scared and careful of things than ever, anyway I am a chronic loner and more of an introvert, then I read the news and realise you ain't even safe in your own house.

RIP to this lovely Lady.

Be like say na your landlord you wan marry.. You better get outside and start smiling

Icon4s:
That Joseph Imo's English fit raise a dead man.

RIP Akwa Ima.

RIP English. Took me 20 minutes to understand one line from his eulogy
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by barallanee(f): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Life...God pls save her soul cry cry
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Icon4s(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
sayentease:

Be like say na your landlord you wan marry.. You better get outside and start smiling

RIP English. Took me 20 minutes to understand one line from his eulogy

Asin Eh. His phone no even get language editor?
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by 0b100100111: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
purityval:
May God rest their souls

Let's be logical please.

How can a god who could save them on Earth rest their soul?

Identify with root causes and proffer solutions and let the imaginary god rest.
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by 900warriorz: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
omo, that guy that commented under that lady's post just tire me he killed both the nuclear and extended family of English

"bosomed" grin someone will now say it is autocorrect sad

1 Like

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by 0b100100111: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
robosky02:
the devil is a lier

And your god who you claim is the almighty couldn't stop the devil

Who told you the devil caused it?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
emeijeh:
Blame our negligent government
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by karlnyeno: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
may ur soul rest in peace. but umoh u no try with dat ur grammar oh

1 Like

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by folu4real(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Harkynkunle:
Seriously...... is that Joseph Umoh truly a graduate......?
Rip Akwa Ima... Sad Story

Please pardon his typographic error. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by ChiefSweetus: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
"A friend" of the deceased and the first thing you could do was rush online to post her unflattering corpse for the world to see and do what? Fùcking idiòt of a friend who I'm sure never celebrated her publicly while alive. I will never understand the class of retàrds who use death to score 15 mins of online infamy. Lowest of the lowly.

1 Like

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin shocked grin

Bad news everywhere in Nigeria.

May God grant the would have been groom & members of her family the fortitude to bear the tragic loss.

RIP to the deceased!
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by trumpcoat(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
May the souls of the dead rest in perfect peace
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
An unfriendly friend said over her dead body shall u Wed b4 her.
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by toprealman: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Harkynkunle:
He tried ooo, mmmmh!

1 Like

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by kenohanku: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rip
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Andiong: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
l was at the burial earlier this morning. It was a very painful exit. That was how the preacher described this irreplaceable loss of Sister Akwaima. May her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Mrkettle: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by spartan117(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Talk2Bella:
since I became a news addict, I am more scared and careful of things than ever, anyway I am a chronic loner and more of an introvert, then I read the news and realise you ain't even safe in your own house.

RIP to this lovely Lady.
Introverts don't post their pictures on public forums.
We d introverts club of nairaland hereby reject you.
Lovely pic though undecided
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
spartan117:
Introverts don't post their pictures on public forums. We d introverts club of nairaland hereby reject you. Lovely pic though undecided
lol
oh u guys have a club
introverts now have clubs?
hahahhaahahha
thanks by the way
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by BonPatrick(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
So sad

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by ima4sure(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omg.....Akwa Ima R.I.P
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by baba4thegehs: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
All the chaos and complexities of life are not even worth it. Just have a good relationship with your creator for to every man his appointed time.

I pray we don't experience premature death in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bad health care... in 1st world con3s b4 accident will even take place paramedics will be in hand to safe lives , how do we even know they are dead she might be in coma , I wonder the kind of mess up people we had in this con3.... rest on fine gal
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by WabbyOne: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
If you want to mourn a deceased loved one, please try and make it decent.
Ask yourself "Will my friend be happy to see a picture of herself like this on social media?".
May her soul return to and remain with her maker.
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by calberian: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Azzin, I was wondering if she didn't actually die from injuries sustained by just listening to him talk.

1 Like

Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
sume67roch:
this is heart breaking, may she rest in peace
Your data, how genuie? and also how about the duration?
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
I think I hv seen this pix here bfr... Anyway do rest in peace Akwa ima.
Re: Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) by oblaak(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Talk2Bella:

RIP to this lovely Lady.
I'm a chronic loner too. Would like to know more of you friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? / Visa Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.