Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Start A Profitable Online Business With ₦15,000 Only... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Online Business With ₦15,000 Only... (471 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Online Business With ₦15,000 Only... by upsms247: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS FAST LANE TO PROFIT!

If you want to start a business that will…

1. Be profitable

2. Grow exponentially

3. Doesn’t need a lot of capital to start

4. Can be run from anywhere and anyhow, especially part-time.

and…

5. Does not require any apprenticeship or long period of study

I know just the kind of business you should start.

Here it is…

The Bulk SMS Business!

HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO Start Your Own Bulk SMS Business In 45MINS..

This is limited to the FIRST 100 PEOPLE. We are prepared to respond to only 100 PEOPLE.

Why am I recommending you start a BULK SMS business out of the many thousands of business opportunities out in the online world?

For starters, all of the 1-5 advantages I listed above applies to it.

Secondly,

Every month, about 5Billion naira worth of SMS is sent in Nigeria. This is an opportunity to get your own share of the ‘national cake’ without stress. And when I say national cake...It's no joke. If what you have been doing online has not swollen your bank account then you have to quickly venture into this business now. And watch your account grow fatter as each day passes by.

Check Out: http://upsms247.com/smssetup/index.php/sms-marketing/

Most people don’t know this, but each time a text message is sent to you or anybody else, someone, somewhere who runs a BULK SMS business is happy.

Making A Lot of Money

Here’s an example:

Let’s say a church near you (could be the one you attend), has 5000 members. And you happened to have a BULK SMS business. You have them use your BULK SMS portal (I’ll show you how very easy it is to get one) and they send an SMS twice a week,

It means in a year (52 weeks) you would have sold 520,000 SMS units them.

If you make a profit of just N1 per SMS unit sold, it means you will earn N520,000 per year from this one Church! And you can do this EVERY YEAR.

And you can do this for;

Churches
Mosques
Schools
Night Clubs
Business Owners
Salons
Banks (especially Micro-Finance banks)
Restaurants
Hotels
Politicians contesting of elections! e.t.c

FAST MOVERS BONUSES:VALID FOR THE FIRST 50 ACTION SUBCIBERS!

WILL GET A FREE EBOOK ON MOBILE MARKETING(BULK SMS & VOICE SMS).

Click Here: http://upsms247.com/smssetup/index.php/sms-marketing/

P.S Just subscribe with your Name,Valid email address and Phone number, we are going to reach you. HAPPY WEEKEND

For Your Success

Akpomedaye Oghenetega (The Pragmatic Mobile Marketer)

+2348069297141

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should We Forget Our MMM Money? / Five Smart Ways To Track Your Expenses / Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.