Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service (2215 Views)

Photos From Dr. Tunji Braithwaite Night Of Tribute. / BREAKING: Tunji Braithwaite Dies At 82. / A Message From Akin Alabi ( How Much Does Linda Ikeji Earn From Her ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service by NijaBabe1: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2010
As usual the customer service of all the telecom companies in our dear country is not much to be desired. Recently on my trip to nija i was blown away by the level of service i recieved from MTN, but even that was after a friend gave me the details of the Head Mr Akin Braithwaite and i contacted him. I got the usual apology, this time around with something that you only get in the developed world, service compensation. I was given one month free data plan, i asked my cousin is it the norm or an exception. He told me that since Mr Braithwaite moved to MTN from Zain this has been the case, and it got me wondering why cant NCC make all the other operators do same.

NCC should not only compel the operators to compensate where necessary but should lower their prices, Blackberry monthly plan if less than 2k in the UK and 5k in Nija.
Re: Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service by ayusman16(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
i don't thnk u need 2 knw akin 2 av ur issues resolved and compensated. just send a mail or call into their customer care and bingo!
Re: Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service by princeohms: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2010
Customer care takes like forever to connect.
Re: Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service by ayusman16(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2010
Then send a mail to customercare@mtnnigeria.net. It works like magic
Re: Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service by SmartEye1: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2010
I like the sound of "Compensating Customers" cheesy Does it ever work in Nigeria? If it does, how much is enough to really keep customers? undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service by ayusman16(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
It is only fair if customers are compensated for anyInconveniences.
Re: Akin Braithwaite's Customer Service by andyzoga: 1:00pm On May 26, 2010
Dear Smart Eye, it's another first from MTN Nigeria and it's real. If ur claims are genuine, we compensate u accordingly. With our CR Exec, we're taking Customer Care to d next level.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To A Sheep / Nicki Minaj's Dancer Gets Attacked By Snake Ahead Of MTV VMA Performance! / Please Do Anyone Know About This Company Called ONARCH INC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.