Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset (805 Views)

Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset by CarterKim(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset by NwaAmaikpe: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

How do I tell her I am her hater?

So that I can suck too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset by whitebeard(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How do I tell her I am her hater?

So that I can suck too
grin

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset by Loyalblak007(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset by Caustics: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
angry
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation On Twitter Has Many Upset by Evablizin(f): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
A graduate without a moral brain,she just passed through the school and did'nt allow school to pass through her,the only different between her and those Raw Ladies out there is that she has a certificate

(1) (Reply)

Ear Piercing Unit / Types Of Shoes Every Woman Needs / Dashiki And Kente Prints Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.