Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job (1046 Views)

How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Man shows off annoyance on Instagram Over Low Pay Jobs For Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job by nkemjacob2(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am having an interview on Monday same job role with my previous job but the different is the salary is far different. i no in every interview they must ask why did you leave your previous job. What professional way can i answer that question.
Re: How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job by rxgodwin(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Find beta grammer package for dem na,

Q. Why did you leave your former employer.

A. Given my potential/skill/experience/ability and level of impact/energy/drive I make for the company, I felt the work environment wasnt motivating enough for me, and that would invariably stunt my development.

So i decided to leave.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job by ussy09(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=rxgodwin post=58727299]Find beta grammer package for dem na,

A. Given my potential/skill/experience/ability and level of impact/energy/drive I make for the company, I felt the work environment wasnt motivating enough for me, and that would invariably stunt my development.

So i decided to leave
grin grin
Re: How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job by nkemjacob2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
rxgodwin:
Find beta grammer package for dem na,

So i decided to leave.
lol badoo e b like say u dey into the system
Re: How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job by EdoBoy90(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
I want to work in a different organization.

Or you just prefer this organization. Or you resigned because of traffic, if you are in lagos
Re: How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job by Gemc3(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
nkemjacob2:
I am having an interview on Monday same job role with my previous job but the different is the salary is far different. i no in every interview they must ask why did you leave your previous job. What professional way can i answer that question.

You can NEVER say you left your former place of work because of money. . . Your new employer will just assume that one day you will leave if you get another job that may pay better and they won't employ you. You can say you left because you wanted something more challenging or something like that. Make every negative thing sound positive.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job by rxgodwin(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
nkemjacob2:
lol badoo e b like say u dey into the system

Lolss..Boss na packaging

(1) (Reply)

ICSL Is Recruiting / I Need A Freelancer To Help Me Perform Simple Daily Tasks. / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace. Make Good Money On Oyerr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.