Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) (404 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) by HiddenManna(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Heirs of the Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship

INTRODUCTION:
Shalom,

I've decided to start a fellowship online via NL forum
through this thread. I thank God Almighty for the grace and priviledge and for giving me such opportunity to carry out an impeccable ministry online(I could have been long gone and dead). Winning souls is my goal, redeeming and saving souls is through Christ alone, and to Him be glory, honor and dominion forever.Amen.

I am not a pastor, a prophet, priest or bishop... I'm a soldier of the cross of Christ deafeating every wiles and weapons of the enemy/adversary on every mankind(especially on NL) in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

CONCLUSION:
Welcome to the Family of Christ!!

This thread is meant for everyone. No discrimination in terms of religion. Whosoever wills to be saved shall be saved(Romans10:9-10). Salvation is personal, and neither is it 'by force.'

Every one is welcome and should feel welcomed to this thread. Believers, atheists, unbelievers, agnostics etc. Only that, this thread should be holy and remain holy because Christ is holy(1Peter1:16). No vile, profane or vain words are accepted(Ephesians4:26) And it is also written, "Where two or more are gathered in my name(Jesus Christ), there I am in their midst(Matthew18:20)." We should respect that verse and comply, since we are gathered in the name of Jesus Christ as a Family of God. Hence, calling one another 'brethren.'
I pray after each of an updated sermon on this particular thread, you'll never remain the same again. God will change us, and the Holy Spirit would work signs and wonders in our midst.

Salvation Message & Prayer:

Quick, time is running out! If you will to be saved, there's no other name or way given under heaven in which you should be saved, save the name Jesus Christ. It is written; "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved and delievered(Joel2:32)."

Now is the time to get saved, now is the time to get delivered. If you're absolutely ready to be free from bondage and captivity, from darkness and shame, please do say these words; Lord Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and I've fallen short of your glory, I believe you died on the cross for my sins, rose up the third day and ascended unto glory. I believe you died for my sins out of your tender mercy and love. I come to you today as a sinner with a contrite heart, with a brokenspirit. Have mercy and wash me with your precious blood. Write my name in your precious book of life, blot out my transgressions, and remember not my iniquities. Make me your child, for I am your child. Restore, sanctify and redeem me. Help me walk in your ways and lead me step by step in your holy name. Amen.

Opening prayer for the fellowship on this thread as it initiates its Opening:

O heavenly father, King of Glory, Almighty God, I am that I am, Acient of days and Eternal King. We pray in the name of your son Jesus Christ, who has redeemed us from the wrath to come and saved us from our sins, we pray that as we open this thread, you give us the power and authority in your name to trample down and to overcome all the power of the enemy to run a successful fellowship. O Lord, we are gathering in your name in this thread in accordance to peolple who’ll view and add to this thread, let your Presence reign and take your place in our heart and lives. Let your glory fall on us as we do your will, Make us the light of men, Change every hardened heart to a heart of flesh, Open the eyes of our hearts to see you and let those who are still in darkness and yet to believe in you and your name know that you are Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient.Amen.

Sermorn & Activity Schedule:

(preferably Sunday and other random days)
-Opening prayer
-Hymn
-Sermon
-Testimony(share them to the glory of God)
-Announcement
-Benediction

NB:
*sermons & activities are or happens occassionally...
*No motivational teaching(but salvation and prosperity alone.) We must first prosper in our spiritual lives before we step the physical…

Remain Blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) by Heromaniaa: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Alleluia
Re: Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) by HiddenManna(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
God's will be done. Amen.
Re: Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2017
grin Thank you Jesus!
Re: Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) by Dangerousboy(m): 5:14am On Jul 23, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: Heirs Of The Kingdom Of Christ Fellowship On NL (starts Here) by HiddenManna(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
23rd Sunday, July, 2017.

Opening prayer:

Heavenly Father, we glorify your holy name as we start this fellowhip and sermon, we ask for your light to overshadow every forms of darkness on this forum and thread. We ask for your power to work in our lives to those who reads and are also willing to take your steps. We pray that you manifest your power as we move on. Amen.

Hymn: Ho! my comrades, see the signal

1. Ho, my comrades!
see the signal waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
victory is nigh.

Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling,
courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
over ev’ry foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages,
but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander,
cheer, my comrades, cheer!

Sermon Topic: Get your heart right with God

Scriptural reference: Mark7:14-23, Matthew15:10-20

Our heart is what God is after and not our appearance. God takes delight on every clean and upright heart.
Have you ever wondered what lives in your heart or whether it is clean or unclean? Your character would do the talking. Are you portraying greediness, hatred, covetouness, pride or lust? Then this is what makes the heart of man unclean.

God searches our heart and knows our hearts. He knows and understands our deepest thought whether it be evil or good. God can never dwell in an unclean heart becuase he is not a God who has pleasure in unrighteousness. We have to purify our heart before God through the sacred blood of Jesus Christ and by laying down all forms of evil and wickedness.

Man can not serve God in sincerity with an unclean heart. For all to be equal, he has to consecrate and purify his heart for the perfection of true loyalty.
The bible also tells us that the Lord hate six things and seven are an abominations to him in Proverbs6:16-19;
1. A proud look
2. A lying tongue
3. Hands that sheds innocent blood
4. Heart that devices wicked imaginations
5. Feet that be swift in running mischief
6. A false witness that speak lies
7. He that sows discord among brethren.

The heart of men are filled with good and evil. What does your heart say about you? Remember it’s not about your outward appearance or character, but your heart. Most people hide under the skin of sheeps but inwardly, they are ravening wolves. Now to do a check-up, why don’t we all take time to study those things in which God hates and check our lives well if we are weak at that point and repent. Asking God to help our weakness for strength.

What you can do(Exhortation):

- Make an effort of creating a list of “what God hate most ,” and use this symbol for grading yourself on your weakness(×) and strenth(√ ) in terms of how you overcome them and work on it.
- Cease not in prayer/praying fasting
- Always ask God to strenthen you, purify and redeem your hearts with his sacred blood
- Follow the steps of Jesus
- Perserve, endure and forbear to keep a clean heart by overcoming sin.
- abstain from lust, as it will keep your heart from devicing evil imaginations.

Finally, our heart is the temple and altar of God. The Holy Spirit dwells in it. We should not defile it by making our hearts unclean.
After going through this message, tell God to purify your heart and grant you your heart desires.

James4:8; Draw nigh to God, and he will draw near unto you. Cleanse your hands you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double minded.

Benediction:

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever(2Timothy4:18). Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

See How Members Worshipped God In Their Flooded Church In Port Harcourt (photos) / Please Help Me Judge This!! / Only Real Occult Or Delivered Members Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.