Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Equip Yourself With A Skill In The Field Of Digital Art - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Equip Yourself With A Skill In The Field Of Digital Art (843 Views)

Microsoft Set To Equip Ghanaian Teacher Who Drew Ms Word Software On Blackboard / Equip Yourself With Computing Skills / HELP - Acquiring A Skill In Computer/laptop Repairs (onitsha, Nkpor Etc) Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Equip Yourself With A Skill In The Field Of Digital Art by tgmservice: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
I guess everyone knows its no longer news that getting the perfect job that will get you the fulfillment you desire in life is no easy feet in the continuous struggle for success.
Every one has turned to self-employment and getting a very marketable skill to increase their chances of attaining success in life.
The field of creative digital art and design has now become lucrative as people with this skill can create a career for themselves and become hot case in the job market.

You can get all u need to become a pro in digital art in one software package which is the ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE which contain several software packages you will have to learn to enhance yourself.

With some determination learning this package is fun though challenging
That why i will be giving the Adobe creative suite CS6 and complete video tutorial to the 6 most important softwares in this package which includes

PHOTOSHOP
ILLUSTRATOR
INDESIGN
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
ADOBE AUDITION
ADOBE PREMIERE

for #5000 delivered to you.

Learning just this 6 will give u all u need to become a hot cake[i]"am also learning"[/i]
Please feel free mention me if interested so we can discuss further.
THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Be A Fan Of A Page And Earn Real Money Via Facebook / QA Online Training On Live-projects By IIT Workforce. / Help!! My Flash Drive Isn't Displaying On My PC!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.