Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Hello My People Please Vote For The New PAN Delat State Chapter - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hello My People Please Vote For The New PAN Delat State Chapter (420 Views)

People Please Help Me / Hello My Dear Customers / Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello My People Please Vote For The New PAN Delat State Chapter by berlusconib2: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
*PAN*
*POULTRY ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA*
*DELTA STATE*

*MANIFESTO*
➖➖➖➖➖

Great PAN Members, I specially greet you all today being a day that God has made possible for you all to know me and my plans for *Delta state Poultry Association of Nigeria*.

My name is *Alfred Arientatcha Mrakpor* from Edjophe/ Otu-Jeremi in Ughelli south LGA of Delta state.

I am the CEO of Tatcha Farms, located in Okulohor in Okpe LGA.
Tatcha Farms from its humble beginnings in less than half a plot of land in my backyard in Osubi, by the special Grace of God, is now a household name in Okpe occupying hectares of land and its environs in the poultry business where we are major distributors of poultry products.
At our Tatcha sales point, we stand the major distributor of Poultry feed in Osubi, Okpe LGA of Delta State with a humble beginning and presently a household name in feed matters.

I am running for the post of the *Chairman* because I have the vision and the passion to take Poultry business in Delta State to the next level.
What is the *“next level?”*�����

The next level is when Delta State poultry farmers are taking advantage of and benefitting from the government’s agro-allied policies and reaping the honest reward of their hard work and investment. I will achieve this by pursuing the following strategic objectives:��������

�Democratize PAN such that the association is open to all farmers, thereby creating a level playing field for all categories of farmers: be it the small scale, medium scale or large scale farmer.

�If you elect me, encouraging farmers to acquire C of O for their landed properties shall be a corner stone objective of my chairmanship. As we all know C of O is a key requirement to access bank loans. I already have contacts and have formed strategic alliances with the relevant departments in government that can facilitate this process at very cheap rates. If elected as Chairman, I will make these contacts available to all Delta State PAN members.

�Forming cooperatives is another cornerstone objective of my chairmanship. I will encourage PAN members to form cooperatives to have the required credibility to access fund from state government.

�Another objective dear to my heart and which I will tackle with all the passion that it deserves is to encourage the training and education of Delta State PAN members. I am already in advanced consultations with experienced trainers from other regions of the country on how we in Delta State can also benefit.

�I will transform Delta State PAN into a strong voice for poultry farmers such that the Local government, State and Federal government will recognize and identify with the aspirations of Delta State PAN, for they will see us as strategic partners in solving the food crisis challenging our country.

�I am a firm believer in cooperative team work. So, I intend to work very closely with the National body of PAN on all issues that affect us. Maize and other ingredients required to produce poultry feed can be subsidized. I have ideas on how this can be achieved. I intend to share these ideas with the National body. This will help drop the cost of feed, stabilize prices across board for all our products – eggs, old layers and broilers with corresponding increase in our overall profit margin.

�Under my chairmanship, we shall work closely with the LGA chairmen for a consistent and downward review of all levies on our members across the state. A reduction of government levies will have a positive impact on our bottom lines.

�Under my chairmanship, PAN shall be a powerful voice to ensure that feed millers benefit from the Government Intervention Fund, and by extension encourage other companies to invest in our State.

�Under my chairmanship, we will ensure that the Government-owned Nigeria Agricultural Cooperative and Rural Development Bank (NACRDB) in Delta State become functional and support local farmers.

� We shall provide robust support to farmers to remain in business, so that no one is left behind.

�Embracing Innovative ICT to access information on diseases, market trend, breeding, nutrition, refrigeration, preservation, transportation and other poultry farming related issues shall be of high priority.

�We shall form strategic alliances with the medical team of various laboratories across the State to provide medical support to PAN members at low cost.

Great PAN members, the poultry subsector of the Nigerian economy is at a cross roads and is in dire need of aggressive, dynamic and clear-eyed leadership that will lead us to the promise land.
I Alfred Arientatcha Mrakpor, humbly present myself to be elected to provide this leadership.

*God bless us All*.

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture! Agriculture!! Agriculture!!! / Land Needed @ Delta State 4 Lease / Sacks For Sack Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.