Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife (51932 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Focused2day: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:
1st picture - Coke and Lacacera
2nd picture - Coke and Fanta.

What turned the Lacacera to fanta is what I don't know. Well, that is the power of hypo!

You're such a funny person grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Kennydoc(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
leksmedia:
Nobody is ugly, you are just broke. So every time you look into the mirror and you don't like what you see, keep pressing harder, get back to work , do some extra time, press harder , remember no pain no gain , go an extra mile, work smart, think sharp, learn to recognise opportunitie, get rid of those that brings you down. Evolve and become better at what you do, then one day, I mean some day , you will stand before kings,
Then you will look back and see where you were coming from and you will smile , because before any gold comes out with such Glamourous beauty, it must have been through fire. So enjoy the fire while it last because you are gonna come out stronger , wiser , smarter and more importantly more beautiful.

For your website design , blog designs and Ecommerce websites contact www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

The last time I checked, Oshiomhole was and is still rich.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
NOBODY WE NO FIT TO MAKE AM.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by davidflames(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Hustle smart until you've something to hashtag #ThrowBack someday cheesy

But you ladies can bleach for Africa oh....imagine that colour transformation grin

Oga no mistake MONEY freshness for bleaching always o!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by davidflames(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
I like diz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 / Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.