Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Euro-euro Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Euro-euro Transfer (645 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / What Is Euro Exchange Rate In Black Market As Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euro-euro Transfer by EVERWIN(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
Search person or bureau the change to joint venture,  that wants to have his euros (free transfer) in europe bank or biz of his choice.
I can assist you on that, no questions how or what.
I want euros to go naija.
Monthly base volume +250000euro/m via switch/switch.(=scam protected)
You assist me on distribution my euros in the whole Nigeria. Daily biz work!
Anybody can stand strong like this in naija?
I need serious people garanty that stands for your reliable and honest trades.
I give you proof of the same with people that are big in naija and/or europe.
Re: Euro-euro Transfer by 3RNEST(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
- Dude throw more liqht, your comment is dark.
Re: Euro-euro Transfer by EVERWIN(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
@3renest
Some people (biz and goverment people) want their euros out of Nigeria in a safe place abroad. I want my euros to go Nigeria.
I assist them what they want and they assist me to distribute mine in naija economy.
switch/switch : In naija you give everytime cash to another person that have the pin, same time in europe you give the person to their representative that have the second pin, confirmed with calling eachother.
Exist long time already. People that need this service will regognise it.
Re: Euro-euro Transfer by kayjegs: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
Give me more details. Explain yourself. I may be able to help with a good connection of money changers all through. Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Can U Sponsor Me, But Dont Steel My Idea / Need Palm Oil For Industrial And Domestic Purpose? / Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.