Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch (12304 Views)

UNILAG Denies Conferring Honorary Doctorate Degree On E-money / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record / 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by In4matic: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
edoboy33:

calm down sir am just joking

Me too i was only joking. But i have already passed my message across.
When everything seems like a joke to a man, it is an indication of the develpment of his mind
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by mykh01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
congrat to grand pa
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by nowpresence(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Long live grand dad

1 Like

Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by nowpresence(f): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
edoboy33:
"IN NWAMIKPE VOICE" this guy should be killed already see how weak he looks am sure he is tired of living
mumu idiot Everything is a joke to you.
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by myners007: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
The Monarch is such an incredible strong man. He still reads clearly without the aid of glasses at his old age
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by Evestar200(f): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
My King
The Owhorode of Olomu Kingdom
Ajuwe! Ajuwe!! Ajuwe!!
Wo Sun Tor.
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by AreaFada2: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrMoney007:
Idiots!!!

Imagine a position of Graduate Assistant to the best graduating student in that whack university.

Since Delta is an oil producing state, why not give him an internship in NNPC with a job waiting patiently after completion.

This is meant to retain the best brains in academia. That would certainly lead to a doctoral degree eventually. It will give the candidate to see if he likes research/academia. Before commiting himself.
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by Josephjnr(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
wokemzine:
smileyCongratulations Monarch.

My grandad died at the age of 109. When he left Nigeria at age of 18 & came back from oxford university at the age 43 all he ever did was read & write & speak in orals. I was so fascinated by all that. Even when he was unable to walk at age 109. He still wrote books with amazing handwritings and spoke in queens English. He once told me "Education is truly a thing to have. Its fun to be educated, you can read a novel & capture it in your innermost as an interesting movie being played in your mind "
Am truly proud of him. R.I.P grandpa.

He achieved in life greatly with so many awards.

Education is of less value. True power is in financial wealth. Seek ye real wealth and all other things, I mean all(whole) will automatically be thy birth right.
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by ylaa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
ClapForYourselfFffffffffffflfffffffffffffffffffffquote author=wokemzine post=58748328] smileyCongratulations Monarch.

My grandad died at the age of 109. When he left Nigeria at age of 18 & came back from oxford university at the age 43 all he ever did was read & write & speak in orals. I was so fascinated by all that. Even when he was unable to walk at age 109. He still wrote books with amazing handwritings and spoke in queens English. He once told me "Education is truly a thing to have. Its fun to be educated, you can read a novel & capture it in your innermost as an interesting movie being played in your mind "
Am truly proud of him. R.I.P grandpa.

He achieved in life greatly with so many awards.[/quote]
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Old age.
See how weak he looks in the picture.

congrats.
Ucle weakling that man u. See there can drive himself without any form of assistance.
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by DRPAIT123(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wettin he wan take am do,me weh still young deh here you no give me..mtcheew
Re: Richard Ogbon: DELSU Confers Honorary Doctorate Degree On 100+Year-Old Monarch by scholes0(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Efewestern:

why you they catch fear? grin

lol that is what his name means in Yoruba. smiley
Erubami= fear catch me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Lecturer Wants To Ruin My Life / Getting The Right Case Study For Your Project Topic https://15projects.com/ / Know Your Discipline!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.