Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste (644 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by pauljumbo(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Controversial artiste and businessman, Kwame A Plus has debunked claims by an article that claimed he does not believe in the existence of God.

In giving clarity to his beliefs and disbelieves, the NPP sympathizer indicated that he believes in the existence of God who created man but is a bone of contention has to do with religion.

In a post on Facebook, he said “My notice has been drawn to a publication about some Ghanaians who don’t believe in God which includes me. How? Let me make this very clear. Not being religious is totally different from not believing in God. People have created their own fake Adam and Eve and snake story around God to manipulate people and take their money”.

He said most churches in the country have become money making ventures where Pastors “deceive” their followers and congregants in order to receive monies from them.

“99% of the churches you see around is just a money making venture. ICGC, Action Chapel etc know the mindset of the elite/literate and have come up with strategies to take from them. Obinim goes for the masses…. mostly illiterates. The common purpose is to take money from people”.

He could not fathom why members of a church will pay their tithe and the same money will be used establish Universities but will be disallowed from writing exams when they are unable to pay their school fees.

He said: “. That is why you pay your tithe, the church uses it to build a university but you are not allowed to write exams for non payment of fees and you still pay tithe hoping that God will give you money to pay fees. You are fooling yourself my friend!!!”

He reminded the world that he believes in the existence of God but only has a problem with religion.

“You choose what to believe, I respect that. This is A free world. Just believe. As for me, I am not religious. Religion to me is the worse thing that happened to the world but There is A God!!!.”

Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala

source: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Only-fools-pay-tithe-Kwame-A-Plus-561648

Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by pauljumbo(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2017
interesting

1 Like

Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by pyyxxaro: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Buhari's wrestling pant / G-string fall on your sense undecided
Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by ybalogs(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
TITHES SHOULD BE PAYED TO THE POORS IN THE CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by wahles(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Another thread for the Atheist to masturbate upon.
Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by ybalogs(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2017
HOW DO THESE PASTORS USE THE TITHES THAT HAS BEEN PAYED?BUYING BIG CARS AND PRIVATE JETS FOR GOD?

1 Like

Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by ybalogs(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2017
WHERE IS IT IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS PAID/COLLECTED TITHE?

1 Like

Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Buhari's wrestling pant / G-string fall on your sense undecided
lol.. Sense fall on him
Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by pauljumbo(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
ybalogs:
WHERE IS IT IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS PAID/COLLECTED TITHE?

Religion is dynamic if Jesus christ start his ministry now he will collect tithe.

Remember Jesus feed the poor in his time

He uses what was giving to him to feed the poor
Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by ybalogs(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2017
pauljumbo:

Religion is dynamic if Jesus christ start his ministry now he will collect tithe.

Remember Jesus feed the poor in his time

He uses what was giving to him to feed the poor
BUT OUR PASTORS USE WHAT THEY RECEIVE TO ENRICH THEMSELVES.BUYING CARS , JETS AND LIVING IN PALACES IS WHAT THEY USE TITHES FOR.THATS NOT FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by pauljumbo(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2017
ybalogs:
BUT OUR PASTORS USE WHAT THEY RECEIVE TO ENRICH THEMSELVES.BUYING CARS , JETS AND LIVING IN PALACES IS WHAT THEY USE TITHES FOR.THATS NOT FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST.

You are wrong only few pastors do that

Church gave pastors fame and they monetize Their fame by writing books and Doing other business

That's how most of them become rich
Re: Only ‘fools’ Pay Tithe Ghanaian Artiste by ybalogs(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
pauljumbo:

You are wrong only few pastors do that

Church gave pastors fame and they monetize Their fame by writing books and Doing other business

That's how most of them become rich
WE HAVE EYES AND CAN SEE CLEARLY.WE SURE KNOW WHAT MOST PASTORS DO TO MAKE THEIR MONEY.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Never Existed? / Nigerian Pastor Who Cures Spiritual Attack Through Sexual Intercourse / Oyedepo Reveals How God Saved Him From Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.