Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. (1460 Views)

Sales Representatives Need In An Fmcg Firm In Warri And Udu / Sales Representatives Needed! / Representatives Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by PrinceAD1: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
Good day
I write to Inform you that Universal Educational Consult, which has been operating in Nigeria over the years have been certified and approved by the Ministry of Health and Education of Ukraine to represent them in recruitiing students who wishes to study Medicine, pharmacy, Nursing ,dentistry, physiiotherapy and other notable courses, at the undergraduate and post graduate level, into their pretigious university.
You are hereby informed that the application is available now in any of our offices nationwide or we can forward the apllication form to your box from any location you are in the country.
NOTE : UEC assures you of 100% visa approval and our credibilty and honesty had earned us the pride of our Clients over the years. You can book an appointment with us in any of our offfices/Centres nationwide on any of the following numbers.
07033277556, 07041157407,07092056257 or email us at universaleducationalconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Prince AD

NOTE : UEC assures you of 100% visa approval and our credibilty and honesty had earned us the pride of our Clients over the years

Stop talking nonsense, nobody can claim 100% assurance. Ur company got no name, no website, no physical address, just phone number and email address. Very strange
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by PrinceAD1: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
UEC means Universal Educational Consult.
ABUJA OFFICE : Suite B7, Abuja Shopping Mall
Wuse , Zone 3, Abuja
IBADAN CENTRE: Room 13, Laurel Educational Hostel,
Along NASU Headquarter Secretariat,
Beside Shiata Guest House, Agbowo,
UI, Ibadan.
WEBSITE (Under Construction): www. universaleducationalconsult.webs.com

As per Visa Assurance, we work directly in Conjunction with the Ukranian Medical School, abroad, in conjunction with their embassy in Nigeria.
Please, my brother, next time, talk politely and not rudely. Everybody you come accross in life is not a scam , even if you do not trust yourself.
What other evidences do you want?
I am always willing and available to answer you.
Thanks.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Prince AD

I know people who read this will check out those addresses and tell us here.

As per ur claim about 100% visa assurance, that is nonsense, u can not influence the Ukranian embassy and u know it.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by PrinceAD1: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hello young man,

We know the requirements of the Ukranian Embassy over the years and based on the Certificate issued to us, to always represent the school at the embassy level.
We know how we train and guide our Clients and it has been like a magic over the years.
If you doubt my claim, find a time and see me personally and I will give you proofs, even phone numbers of our students already studying at the University.
Never doubt a man who knows where he is going in life.

Stay bless.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by justwise(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2010
Prince AD:

Hello young man,

[b]We know the requirements of the Ukranian Embassy over the years and based on the Certificate issued to us, to always represent the school atthe embassy level.[/b]We know how we train and guide our Clients and it has been like a magic over the years.
If you doubt my claim, find a time and see me personally and I will give you proofs, even phone numbers of our students already studying at the University.
Never doubt a man who knows where he is going in life.Stay bless.
Please can u stop being silly? Visa requirements are not secret, EVERY embassy publish it and its free, nobody, i mean nobody can give u 100% assurance when it comes to visa issue. Stop telling cheap lies, i'm not falling for that. Tell pple that u can advice, explain things they don't understand about visa processing NOT making baseless claims and working hard to stand by it.

I don't need to meet u in person to know if u are real or not. from what u have writen so far i don't need a prophet to tell me that u are just one of those Nigerians who can do ANYTHING to dupe
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by PrinceAD1: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hello Young Man,

The bible says as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.
You think people are what you are and you forgot that we
have been brought up from different background and origin.
Anyway, what you said does not change anything about u.
Our prestige and Integrity and Infact, I even love people like
you who think they are wise but later regret their foolish actions.
Anyway, we are still UEC and by the special grace of God, we shall
continually uphold the banner of honesty, sincerity and truthfulness
both locally and Internationally.
Infact, do you know how many artcles UEC have written to various
embassies and even foreign agencies concerning Farouk Abdul Mutallab.
Do you know how crediblity within and abroad.Well we can"t stop meeting
people like you, but, like I said. We are still UEC.

Stay bless and God be with you.

GOODBYE
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
Prince AD:

Hello Young Man,
The bible says as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.
You think people are what you are and you forgot that we
have been brought up from different background and origin.
Anyway, what you said does not change anything about u.
Our prestige and Integrity and Infact, I even love people like
you who think they are wise but later regret their foolish actions.
Anyway, we are still UEC and by the special grace of God, we shall
continually uphold the banner of honesty, sincerity and truthfulness
both locally and Internationally.
Infact, do you know how many artcles UEC have written to various
embassies and even foreign agencies concerning Farouk Abdul Mutallab.
Do you know how crediblity within and abroad.Well we can"t stop meeting
people like you, but, like I said. We are still UEC.

Stay bless and God be with you.

GOODBYE
You wrote the embassy warning them abt him? Right? Rubbish, don't change the topic, i really hope pple stay away from individuals like u, u will do more harm than good.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by dayo23(f): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
@prince AD; you are a fool!!! i have been to your office in abuja,the place is whacked,your service charges are too high for a country with low economy. You better stop been a fake prophet.oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,thieffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
dayo23:

@prince AD; you are a fool!!! i have been to your office in abuja,the place is whacked,your service charges are too high for a country with low economy. You better stop been a fake prophet.oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,thieffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

You knw what? God will bless you, thanks for taking the trouble to even visit his office.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by Godalone(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
@PrinceAD,shame on you,dayo23 said you are a thief is it true? You can't scam anybody here.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
PrinceAD don borrow leg. Lmao!
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by suxes2005(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
FYI other scammers,
dia's no hidin place for u
guys here, no matter how smart
you fink you are, we'll nail you down
for sure,

SHALOM
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by shotster50(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2010
Hahaha did someone just get owned!!!!!
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by suxes2005(m): 2:56am On Feb 11, 2010
shotster50
wat ya mean?

SHALOM
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by benodihe(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2010
I live in Volgograd city of Russia and I can help get the admission letter for students who want to study Medicine, Engineering or Economics in Russia. But mind you that in Russia students are not allowed by law to work legally. Although some students work. The best way to make money is to buy things and sell or send to Nigeria,if you have the money. Again, Russia is not a Schengen country, but you can get Schengen visa easily. I will be coming to Nigeria in summer in July, to take my younger brother to Russia. So if anyone is interested, I can get the students Invitation Letter for him and come to Nigeria with it. I will take the person to the Russian Embassy with my brother and help get his Visa. I cannot charge anything unless what is on your mind to give me. But you must make sure you have money for your school fees and accommodation for one year,which is US$2750. And all expenses at the Russian embassy to get your visa, you must take care of it. You can write to me on benodihe@yahoo.com if you want to know more. Good luck all!
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by DrKitaun(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
@Justwise and Co

U all need to chill out with all these ur shebang concerning scammers and people scammed/scammable . . . grin

I have made my investigations about this UEC and I can give u a lowdown on this chap called David that runs the UEC in question . . .

He is a graduate of UNILAG, currently studying in OAU- awaiting MEDICAL DOCTOR u might call him . . .

He does study abroad racket for people willing to enter into Ukraine, Carribean, Austria et al . . .

He has a high success rate at getting his clients travel as he is not operating on ur day to day hustling travel agent level . . .

and I am sure u know that I have over 10,000 posts cumulative on NL, ask AKOLAWOLE, FUNKY and co . . .so there is no way am Prince AD nor do I work in consonance with him. I have strong UkRAINIAN ties myself so its easy for me to decipher anybody spurting rubbish about ability to do jackshyte in Ukraine . . .

That said, he was wrong to have said he can guarantee 100 percent success at getting students over there, cos there are some students no matter how well u prepare them for interviews, immediately they see Julia the Consular Oga dem go begin talk rubbish grin grin

Guys, take it easy !!!
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by justwise(m): 2:17am On Feb 22, 2010
@Dr Kitaun

Unfortunately my experience with u here in travel section its not a good one, right from the first day u started defending a dodgy agent. So please don't tell me to stop this or that, i couldn't careless. You can direct ur friends and family members to those 'good' agents u have verified.
I'm struggling to belive a single thing u have writen up there, so keep ur views to urself.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by DrKitaun(m): 2:53am On Feb 22, 2010
@Justwise

. . .and who made u judge over anybody here ?

dont be foolish u Arrow !

I am a legit guy and I live a life off NL . . .I have a name to protect unlike u who probably went into England or f.uckever with illegit docs . . .

I started visiting England 30 years ago . . .what the heck is ur problem ? does the fact that I tell u dat that u should tread softly in generalizing and castigating everyone on NL TRAVEL section mean I condone fraudsters ? dude, U NEED TO SEE UR SHRINK !!!!

FFS . . .what the bombaclat do u think u are trying to do ? get me worked up ? U ARE A DELUDED Arrow OF THE HIGHEST ORDER !!!

I wasnt paid to do any PR Job . . .why are u always on the hyper in trying to act all so holy and so deciphering ? is it that u are so lonely u need to get some ? undecided

I told u who the guy is; am sure he himself would be surprised to know how I was able to fish him out . .now thats what u should be encouraging not outrightly discarding and disparaging people !

Get it straight, in all of my NL Life, I can categorically tell u that twats like u are brought down with ease . . .stop thinking u are any different, cyber-misery aint good for u !!!

Ediots like u need to know that some people are travel agents, they do it to survive and instead of scamming people they do diligence and get people over there that would rather prefer people do the wahal themselves . . .

WHY DO DRYCLEANERS HAVE CUSTOMERS ? DOES IT MEAN THEIR CLIENTS CANT WASH ?

GET A LIFE ALL U HYPOCRITES !!!
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by justwise(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2010
@ Dr Kitaun

Hahahaha, why all these name calling? i basically pointed out that my first experience with u wasn't a good one and that i will not be in hurry to believe what ever comes from you.
Aren't i entitled to that?

Dr Kitaun listen, you are insignificant, you have no character what so ever.You can call me all the names under the sun, it will never move me.

Now
this issue of bring me down with ease is what i want you to do, maybe, just maybe u know one or two things i don't know. Get some balls and give it a go.
Let me stop here, no point typing pages, u don't worth the time.
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by niceguy10: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2010
Dr Kitaun or what ever, why calling "Justwise" names? He is just a Wise guy that everybody likes here, from what i find out , Dr Kitaun you are a Fraudstar, go get your self better thing to do,
Re: Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec. by DrKitaun(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2010
@Nice-self-service

u can swallow justwack's cum u orangutang !

@Justwack

u can keep barking like a dog, when u thru i can get u a menial job !

Seun is to blame 4 not verifying the IQ of intending NLers !

(1)

Executive Freelance Marketers Needed / Professional Catering And Rental Services Company In Abuja. / New Pvc Floor Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.