Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Addiction To Bet9ja Virtual Football. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Addiction To Bet9ja Virtual Football. (1395 Views)

Download Coupon Fixtures Converted To Bet9ja Codes In Pdf / Download Coupon Fixtures Converted To Bet9ja Codes / Get Coupon Codes Converted To Bet9ja Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addiction To Bet9ja Virtual Football. by Speedprince: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
I am a young boy in my mid 20's and a final year student. I have been playing bet9ja virtual for like 2 years now and it has ruined me. I think i am addicted to it because i have tried all i could to stop it but i just still find a reason to go back to it. I have even sold almost all my property to pay money borrowed to pay debts incurred from it. I now starve because my feeding allowance for the next two months is already booked to pay debts. I am from a good home and i recieve a very good allowance. I have seen a counsellor, prayed with a pastor and even being scolded by my siblings but all to no avail. What makes it worse is i have a friend who owns a bet9ja shop and he allows me play as much as i want and he trusts me to pay back in which i do. Please i dont know what to do...i am in a confused state right now. I need advice from anyone but most especially someone who has stopped playing it and how he/she went about it. Thanks
Re: Addiction To Bet9ja Virtual Football. by Speedprince: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
I would be glad if this can reach fp
Re: Addiction To Bet9ja Virtual Football. by remi1444: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2017
you must stop after staking with your dads house, your final year sch fees and project money grin
Re: Addiction To Bet9ja Virtual Football. by mrtomola(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Those betting companies are using strong jaz truly. Mine is live betting/In-play, i lost my house rent worth 230k currently in just 3months. I have tried all my best to stop myself from this addiction but Hell No ! I blocked all my ATM in other not to be able to do web payment again but after i still go to bank to deposit. Sold my Laptop last week and i still lost all the money within 3days in betting. I put my head in this gambling sh*t called betting just 5months ago and i hav lost everything.
Re: Addiction To Bet9ja Virtual Football. by Angelinegt: 3:13pm On May 20
It's evident that gambling addiction has taken a toll on your life, but there's hope for recovery with the right support. While platforms like Gambling Talk-dot-net primarily offer B2B services, they still provide valuable insights into responsible gambling practices.

Although focused on business, Gambling Talk fosters discussions that promote ethical practices within the industry. While seeking personal support is essential, exploring resources like Gambling Talk can offer insights into responsible gambling and connect you with professionals who may assist you in your journey to recovery.

(1) (Reply)

How About Nairaland Having A Face With Moniker / Installation And Repair Of PET Blowing Machine For Bottle Water / Picture From Ongoing Protest At Igbokoda,ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.