Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

In-image Advertising: New Way To Monetize Your Website - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / In-image Advertising: New Way To Monetize Your Website (718 Views)

New Way To Generate Electricity From Rain Can Power 100 LED Bulbs Per Drop / Advertising Tools And Resources For Business Owners / Monetize Your App Maximize Your Revenue With Mopub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In-image Advertising: New Way To Monetize Your Website by brandedben(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Most common revenue opportunity for blogger across Africa is banner ad, if you are lucky enough you will be able to get Google Adsense to help on the programmatic side. These days we have more alternatives available to us as bloggers however these alternatives have not even scratched the surface when it comes to exploring other hidden potentials a blogger can explore to earn more.

What if I told you that you can turn your article images to inventories; monetizing your images on your blog/website helps you generate more revenue while still sticking to your normal banner ads. The power of images to drive consumer awareness is powerful, they say an image is worth a thousand words. Today, publishers across Africa can explore this new opportunity to monetize their website by using Swash Digital.

Swash Digital is a premium in-image advertising platform, we use data from images, its tags, and the surrounding content to match images with ads that are contextually relevant. Using the power of photos to draw attention to your brand and increase sales conversion.

Why Should You Consider Swash Digital

- Simpler Integration: You don’t need to be a techy to add our script to your
website. Our 2 line code does all the work for you.

- Pageload Time: What is all the talk about your website dragging after you
implemented the codes. Non-sense, our new code acts like it isn’t even there.
User experience still remains the same and your website page load speed is
not affected.

- Ads Load Faster: We maximize every page load from your users, we load the ad
as fast as we can.

- Mobile Focused: Understanding that most of your web audience visit via mobile,
our ads are mobile centric. We appear on your mobile site effortlessly.

- 90%+ Fill Rate for Programmatic Ads: Yes, we have improved our performance rate
on delivering programmatic ads to your website. We bumped up from 50% to over
90% displaying both CPM and CPC ads on your website. We make sure you keep
making money.

Some of our Partners: Punch NG, Naijaloaded, Complete Sport, Ghana Soccer, NAN, Interview Central

To Apply visit: www.swashdigital.com/becomeapublisher/

Re: In-image Advertising: New Way To Monetize Your Website by princ27(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
www.princeoguru.com.ng please check dat site.. am a newbie
brandedben:
Most common revenue opportunity for blogger across Africa is banner ad, if you are lucky enough you will be able to get Google Adsense to help on the programmatic side. These days we have more alternatives available to us as bloggers however these alternatives have not even scratched the surface when it comes to exploring other hidden potentials a blogger can explore to earn more.

What if I told you that you can turn your article images to inventories; monetizing your images on your blog/website helps you generate more revenue while still sticking to your normal banner ads. The power of images to drive consumer awareness is powerful, they say an image is worth a thousand words. Today, publishers across Africa can explore this new opportunity to monetize their website by using Swash Digital.

Swash Digital is a premium in-image advertising platform, we use data from images, its tags, and the surrounding content to match images with ads that are contextually relevant. Using the power of photos to draw attention to your brand and increase sales conversion.

Why Should You Consider Swash Digital

- Simpler Integration: You don’t need to be a techy to add our script to your
website. Our 2 line code does all the work for you.

- Pageload Time: What is all the talk about your website dragging after you
implemented the codes. Non-sense, our new code acts like it isn’t even there.
User experience still remains the same and your website page load speed is
not affected.

- Ads Load Faster: We maximize every page load from your users, we load the ad
as fast as we can.

- Mobile Focused: Understanding that most of your web audience visit via mobile,
our ads are mobile centric. We appear on your mobile site effortlessly.

- 90%+ Fill Rate for Programmatic Ads: Yes, we have improved our performance rate
on delivering programmatic ads to your website. We bumped up from 50% to over
90% displaying both CPM and CPC ads on your website. We make sure you keep
making money.

Some of our Partners: Punch NG, Naijaloaded, Complete Sport, Ghana Soccer, NAN, Interview Central

To Apply visit: www.swashdigital.com/becomeapublisher/
Re: In-image Advertising: New Way To Monetize Your Website by judondasylva(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
please I need a website designer who can design a website for me or an already designed website with Facebook page and likes for sell I will buy. just call me please I need it very urgently. if you stay in anambra it will be better. call me now on 08155606806.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny 2 Pc Game Free Download / SOLD / The Concept Of Immortality (could The Human Race Live Forever) In My Own Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.