Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Invest to Own A House With N100k monthly on www.mylandbank.org - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest to Own A House With N100k monthly on www.mylandbank.org (443 Views)

This December Can Give You Over N50k Through This Site!!! / How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed / Make over N50K Weekly by investing in this Business With Just N5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest to Own A House With N100k monthly on www.mylandbank.org by Hala(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Nigeria has an overwhelming need for houses and mortgage that is not available to the many that need it. Only the rich have access to ordinary loans that are so expensive. This discourages the low and medium income earners from building a house in time until old age or even retirement. I stumbled onto a company trying to solve this problem. They are called Southwind Investments and Engineering Services Limited and the platform on which they sell the equity bricks is www.mylandbank.org.

I got registered for free. Register free now on mylandbank.org?ref=2

Now with as low as N100,000 monthly contribution, 200 investors like you can own a house, live in it or earn income from rents and sales. They are launching a cooperative housing project to build 200 apartments in 5 Nigerian cities. They will be working with large cooperative societies in these cities to ensure they deliver on this promise. I think it is a great strategy to change home ownership.

We have heard testimonies of small housing projects completed so far. The company is owned by young Nigerians with decades of experience in real estate construction and maintenance.

I will watch out closely but i hope they make it through the real estate challenges in Nigeria. It is a profitable investment but a lot of challenges limit developers. I will support any company that wants to make this a reality.

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Idle Time And Earn 1 Bitcoin Worth $3200 / Closed / I Am Looking For An Investor In My Sachet Water Factory!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.