Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available (1182 Views)

Autel OBD Scanner: Check that check engine! Buy a scanner. / Free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Sys Elite (july 7th Start Date) / On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) - Questions And Answers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Samad805(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Starting July 26th-29th, we have decided to launch the autel maxi scan on your cars for free. Stay tuned let your rides have a feel of the autel maxi scan...Pls after the specified date you will b charged for any scanning done on your ride just for a token amount wink..U can contact me on 08143730791
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Samad805(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Dont give any confused roadside mechanic your car to fix without discovering the fault..Buzz me and let wipe off dos Check light away

Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Samad805(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wat r u still waiting 4?
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians are still doing this when they can get OBD2 units cheap?

Aiye le o.
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by honmusa(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Samad805:
Dont give any confused roadside mechanic your car to fix without discovering the fault..Buzz me and let wipe off dos funny light away
wiping off funny light No wonder it is free!!!!
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by LeJeun3: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Nigerians are still doing this when they can get OBD2 units cheapAnd ?

Aiye le o.

If the owner of the scan units simply just wants to wipe off funny lights....

What do you expect from the car owner

Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2017
LeJeun3:

If the owner of the scan units simply just wants to wipe off funny lights....

What do you expect from the car owner

Any modern car owner should have one in his glovebox grin

All my modern cars are hard wired with OBD readers.

There are cheap Bluetooth ones now too.
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by LeJeun3: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I think it's when someone knows what he is looking for that he/she finds a way to find it....

Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2017
LeJeun3:

I think it's when someone knows what he is looking for that he/she finds a way to find it....

And that's why I'm here in the CarTalk section, to guide car owners to get involved.

You guys can do the heavy lifting but they can read and clear there damn OBD codes. It's 2017 yah all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Samad805(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Good Morning
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by DaimlerBen(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And that's why I'm here in the CarTalk section, to guide car owners to get involved.

You guys can do the heavy lifting but they can read and clear there damn OBD codes. It's 2017 yah all.
I believe it's y'all. grin
This thing you're HAMMERING on is for those whose cars haven't been CHOPPED & SCREWED! grin
No pun unintended.
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
DaimlerBen:

I believe it's y'all. grin
This thing you're HAMMERING on is for those whose cars haven't been CHOPPED & SCREWED! grin
No pun unintended.

So let's assume that the car has been asssulted by a rewire.

Whatever trickery that OP is going to use to pull codes can also be used by the average car owner.

All yah ally issue is the gademn cheap labor at home grin

Basically, anyone that has a smartphone, can surf Nairaland but can't pull and clear OBD codes in 2017 should hand in there man cards.
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

So let's assume that the car has been asssulted by a rewire.

Whatever trickery that OP is going to use to pull codes can also be used by the average car owner.

All yah ally issue is the gademn cheap labor at home grin

Basically, anyone that has a smartphone, can surf Nairaland but can't pull and clear OBD codes in 2017 should hand in there man cards.

Your iPhone is drunk
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by thegame(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Samad805:
Starting July 26th-29th, we have decided to launch the autel maxi scan on your cars for free. Stay tuned let your rides have a feel of the autel maxi scan...Pls after the specified date you will b charged for any scanning done on your ride just for a token amount wink..U can contact me on 08143730791
Kindly share your exact location/address in osun. Would like to visit.

EgunMogaji:

Please can you share one reliable handheld you can recommend for modern cars? The flood of these handheld devices scared me from actually getting one. Pictures, price/contact of seller would be further appreciated
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 25, 2017
thegame:

Please can you share one reliable handheld you can recommend for modern cars? The flood of these handheld devices scared me from actually getting one. Pictures, price/contact of seller would be further appreciated

Unfortunately, I will have to defer to Gazzuzz, Nurey, LeJeun and other known suspects for the Nigerian angle. My stuff is in the US and not available in Nigeria.

https://www.scangauge.com/products/scangauge-ii/

Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Samad805(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2017
thegame:

am always @ ola-iya during d week days and @ ota-efun during weekend...just call me on 08143730791
Re: For Osun Base Only!!!free Diagnostics Using Autel Maxi Scan Now Available by Michael547(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Contact me for your car scanning or servicing at 08167469103....I live in ibadan and do home service and scan all cars....phone calls or whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Install A Car Tracking Device / Honda! / Price Of A Toyota Camry 2000 Model V4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.