Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are (7103 Views)

Lets Play A Game. Find Your Birthday And Make A Sentence With It / Form A Sentence With The Phrase For Your Birthday Month,date And Year / Meet Your Birthday Mate........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Memunah(f): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
am May 20 -a dove,dats cool but am nt a dove oh,anyway wud luv 2 b
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Shentz(f): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
Great im a mouse
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Hardballer(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
gay as it is ima cat . . . . . . yes shentz

Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by prudentcy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2009
i guess i'm a cat, but i'm not cat-walking tongue
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Gabry(f): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2009
If you are a Monkey : Very impatient and hyper!!! You want things to be done as quick as possible. At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attraction. That way, you people are unique. You would like to keep yourself safe from all the angles. Shall your name be dragged or featured in any sort of a controversy, you then go all panicky. Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning. When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps. Quite a money minded bunch you people are!!

So true
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by mykali(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
If you are a Dove : You symbolize a very happy-go-lucky approach in life. Whatever the surroundings may be, grim or cheerful, you remain unaffected.In fact, you spread cheer wherever you go. You are the leader of your group of friends and good at consoling people in their times of need. You dislike hypocrisy and tend to shirk away from hypocrites. They can never be in your good books, no matter what. You are very methodical and organized in your work. No amount of mess, hence, can ever encompass you. Beware, it is easy for you to fall in love,

i was born September 14. but i have never fallen in love. worse, i don't believe it exists. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Igwe9(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2009
I'm Febuary 14

A Dove

If you are a Dove : You symbolize a very happy-go-lucky approach in life. Whatever the surroundings may be, grim or cheerful, you remain unaffected.In fact, you spread cheer wherever you go. You are the leader of your group of friends and good at consoling people in their times of need. You dislike hypocrisy and tend to shirk away from hypocrites. They can never be in your good books, no matter what. You are very methodical and organized in your work. No amount of mess, hence, can ever encompass you. Beware, it is easy for you to fall in love,

No wonder why i'm Igwe . . . . . . . . .
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by teissys(f): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2009
June 12. Am I really a mouse? undecided
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Moyola(f): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2010
Yeah. . .buh No NO! tongue
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
january 21 - mouse
u try sha
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Bella87(f): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
I'm a mouse

mmm kinda true
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by sima(f): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2010
I'm a dove lol,
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Ejiekwu1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
am a turtle
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by jamace(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
I'm a LION, king of the jungle. grin grin
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by firestar(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2012
In which category do twins fall into? Two lions? Naaaah.
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Benise(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2013
am cat, rili nyc
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Emmyk(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
October 10. Monkey!! shocked. No way dude undecided
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by chycoroxie(f): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2013
f you are a Panther : You are mysterious. You are someone who can handle pressure with ease, and can handle any atmosphere without going berserk. You can be mean at times, and love to gossip with your selected group. Very prim and proper. You like all situations and things to be in the way you desire, which, sometimes is not possible. As a result, you may lose out in some relationships. But otherwise, you love to help people out from difficult and tight spots when they really need you.
Some stuffs re true nt all
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by sparklefresh(f): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am Dog...My BF is mouse
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by lyntiffany(f): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
jamace:
I'm a LION, king of the jungle. grin grin
oga I don do nahhh grin
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by lyntiffany(f): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nov 12 am a ( scorpion) Scorpio turned Lion ( Leo ) it's all good. Op your 85% right about my personality.
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by jamace(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
oga I don do nahhh grin
grin grin Wow, digging out my comments?
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by lyntiffany(f): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
jamace:
grin grin Wow, digging out my comments?
nope just making lota noise about being the king of the jungle......me self dey shame for you grin

Why not king of the city or world ?
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by jamace(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
nope just making lota noise about being the king of the jungle......me self dey shame for you grin

Why not king of the city or world ?
Ok, I'm king of NL. cheesy Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by Cherlene(f): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Roscodaddy:
Look up your birthday and put down what you are,should be fun I guess

May 01 - 13 ~ Monkey
May 14 - 21 ~ Dove
May 22 - 31 ~ Lion

If you are a Monkey :Very impatient and hyper!!! You want things to be done as quick as possible. At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attraction. That way, you people are unique. You would like to keep yourself safe from all the angles. Shall your name be dragged or featured in any sort of a controversy, you then go all panicky. Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning. When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps. Quite a money minded bunch you people are!!

May 13 here

Cherlene
Re: Look Up Your Birthday And See What You Are by deewhone(f): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Wow...I'm a dove. Peaceful, meek-hearted, harmless and a tender mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell An Outrageous Romantic Lie About The Poster Above You! / How Many Squares Can You Count? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.