Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help Body Itching And Body Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Body Itching And Body Pains (487 Views)

Help, Body Odour Defying All Physical Measures / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Please Help, Body Itches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Body Itching And Body Pains by flexyebe(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
abeg help im having this body itched around my tummy and body pains,i have treated malaria and typhiod and even gone for HIV test.somebdy should help me i cant bear it again it is affecting my total health.
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by RSVP: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2017
When did it started and all? Give us more details.
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
my brother go and see a doctor,na only them fit help you
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by flexyebe(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
experienced it after treating typhoid and malaria.
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by flexyebe(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Femlexx:
my brother go and see a doctor,na only them fit help you
i have seen a doctor the tap he gave me is not working.
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
flexyebe:
i have seen a doctor the tap he gave me is not working.
Go back there...it might be a misdiagnosis
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by flexyebe(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
i had seen so many health solutions here.
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
flexyebe:
i had seen so many health solutions here.
It can be anything...let me let you in on something...bout 2-3 months ago, i started itching,at first people said it was measles (i didnt think so),later thought it was hives then warts,after sometime thought it was some sti until i went to see a doc and he asked some few questions and he concluded Scabies...thats was d first time of me hearing that,so i googled it and i confirmed it too...all those have the similar symptoms( except frm measles,dont know anything bout that)...now to my point,couldnt get the drugs at ogbomoso...when i got to lagos,i saw only one which is BB couldnt get ivermetin, i went to another hospital to see a doctor coz i cant take a prescription there...the drugs have to be prescribed by a doctor there...to cut it short,d other doc ruled it as alergic reaction,found out after googling d drug...my point is 1 doc said scabies the other allergic reaction...so i will advice you to go back.i'm fine now th
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by flexyebe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Femlexx:

It can be anything...let me let you in on something...bout 2-3 months ago, i started itching,at first people said it was measles (i didnt think so),later thought it was hives then warts,after sometime thought it was some sti until i went to see a doc and he asked some few questions and he concluded Scabies...thats was d first time of me hearing that,so i googled it and i confirmed it too...all those have the similar symptoms( except frm measles,dont know anything bout that)...now to my point,couldnt get the drugs at ogbomoso...when i got to lagos,i saw only one which is BB couldnt get ivermetin, i went to another hospital to see a doctor coz i cant take a prescription there...the drugs have to be prescribed by a doctor there...to cut it short,d other doc ruled it as alergic reaction,found out after googling d drug...my point is 1 doc said scabies the other allergic reaction...so i will advice you to go back.i'm fine now th
thanks bro i will
Re: Help Body Itching And Body Pains by babyt66: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Four Food That Slowly Kills The Heart / Male Infertility. Some Causes You Should Know. - Doctorsofficeng / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.