Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. (part 1) (435 Views)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / (part 4).TRAITS OF OGBANJE SPIRITS. / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. (part 1) by Revadebola: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
TRAITS OF OGBANJE SPIRITS. (Part 1).
In 38 years, that I have been actively involved in deliverance ministry, the Lord by His grace has used me to minister to various kinds of people being afflicted, oppressed and even possessed by evil spirits. One of such people are those possessed with Ogbanje spirits. By these teachings, you will be help to know if there are traits of Ogbanje spirit operating in your life, the life of your spouse, children, house helps, colleagues or friends. 1, Your parents or family members say you are a reincarnated spirit of a deceased member of the family. You have physical resemblance of a dead member of the family. In some cases, you are called after the names of such deceased people. 2, Your parents went to the river or sea to request from the river goddess for your pregnancy. I have ministered to several cases like that, such children have grown up to be adults with Ogbanje spirits operating in them. (To Be Continued Tomorrow) FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries", to read other edifying topics.

(1) (Reply)

Sheep Without A Shepherd - Olamide Obire / Why Did God Create Man In His Image? / How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.