Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! (1047 Views)

Blog Contributors Needed At Listclan / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / Guest Writers And Regular Contributors Needed; Money Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! by Iloveafrica: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
A Tech Blog Has Just Been Launched And Would Be Needing A Team To Run It, This Will Give You A Chance To Write About Your Expertise In The Tech World And Also Stand A Chance To Earn You More Money In The Long Run.
The URL is: www.techloaded.com.ng

if you're interested...Comment below or call/whatsapp 07064272729
Re: Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Iloveafrica:
A Tech Blog Has Just Been Launched And Would Be Needing A Team To Run It, This Will Give You A Chance To Write About Your Expertise In The Tech World And Also Stand A Chance To Earn You More Money In The Long Run.
The URL is: www.techloaded.com.ng

if you're interested...Comment below or call/whatsapp 07064272729

If your going to pay for my writing services then my contact is visable on my profile with my name.
Re: Contributors Needed On A New Blog. Come In! by Iloveafrica: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

If your going to pay for my writing services then my contact is visable on my profile with my name.
Thanks for your interest, kindly consider this, the blog is still new and there's no income yet therefore, it'll be difficult to pay for now.
But...
I'll be glad if you can volunteer to be part of the team and we shall be sharing any income received.

(1) (Reply)

What Dfiff Between Xhtml And Html / Please Help: How Can I Accept Online Payments Before Sending Goods To Clients / Exclusive! Get 70% Off Godaddy Hosting Plans (economy, Deluxe And Ultimate Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.