Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! (1110 Views)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! by imagrg(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
My father's house has become a den of thieves.
This was the admonition given to worshippers of God by Jesus in the synagogue when he observed that instead of faithfully devoting themselves to the worship of one True God, they were rather involved in money matters.
Same warning applies to Men of God who use the church to enrich themselves financially and becoming billionaires!
The modern day Pastors who may initially have the calling of God, are now swayed by the devil to sell their true relationship with God for wealth and power. Some true pastors would rather remain poor than to accept such a temptation. Jesus was even lured by the devil to bow to him and own worldy pleasure but he didn't.
Many affluent Pastors you see these days, have sold there good relationship with God to the devil and are now using evil powers to prophecy and perform all sorts of deceptive miracles. God has therefore asked me to warn you all. Sell all you have acquired dubiously and give the proceeds to the poor! Then go poor, pick up the cross of salvation and follow the WILL of God which Jesus preached about in the Bible.
Set yourself free now! Do like Jesus commanded the man who told him he gave arms to the poor and did the Will of God. Jesus commanded him to sell all he had and give the proceeds to the poor but because he sold his righteousness for wealth, he couldn't give in!
How many men of God can give in to this call today?
Verily, I say unto you, it will be easier for for a camel's head to pass through the eye of the needle, than for people who enriched themselves, fraudulently, to enter the kingdom of God!
Please, heed my warnings. You cannot continue to promote corruption and evil. Let your way of life change the people and not your hypocritical words, O Pastors!

1 Like

Re: Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! by imagrg(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
I attended service in one of the churches in my area on a Sunday, behold, 60% of all the talks from the pastor was money based and at a time, it almost became an embarrassment to me and to some members of the congregation!
My father's house of worship has become a den of thieves? I wonder!
Re: Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! by imagrg(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Repent all ye money seekers! What shall it profit you to gain the world and lose your SALVATION?
Re: Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! by imagrg(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Seek ye the kingdom of God and receive eternity!
Beware; you will be judged by your works!
God is saying, "come back to me!"
Re: Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2017
imagrg:
I attended service in one of the churches in my area on a Sunday, behold, 60% of all the talks from the pastor was money based and at a time, it almost became an embarrassment to me and to some members of the congregation!
My father's house of worship has become a den of thieves? I wonder!
You comfortably stayed there?why didn't you leave
Re: Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! by imagrg(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You comfortably stayed there?why didn't you leave
Haa haa! I left the church pronto!
Re: Behold! My Father's House Of Worship Has Become A Den Of Thieves! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
imagrg:
Haa haa! I left the church pronto!
Are you a Ghanaian?

(1) (Reply)

Does The Fact That There Are 4000 Religion In The World Prove There Might Be God / "What Can Your God Do That The German Government Hasn't Done For Me???" / Urgency Please (dream Interpretation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.